• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW105.png

Newtype Magazine

While returning from the venue of the Isshu League to the lodging house, Kibago gets separated!! While everyone is searching for Kibago, Mijumaru finds a box full of fruit in a back alley, and devours them all. But, those fruits had been given to a Dustodus that lives in that back alley by people living in the neighbourhood...
Being pushed about by many people, Kibago gets turned around. Will it safely get back to Iris?
Mijumaru ate all of Dustodus's fruit. Will it be angry~!?
The troubled faces of Dustodus's Yabukuron friends who've had all their fruit eaten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW105:Unsure

It'a a episode where Kibago gets lost.

For one moment, I thought the league was over... Thank God I was wrong. Looks like Kibago gets lost during the league.
Btw, it looks like Newtype doesn't have the full title yet, the title looks kind of incomplete.

Yeah, uh what?

Let's hope this episodes has some sort of benefit to Ash, rather than an episodes revolving around Axew being useless.

So Ash vs Trip was rushed... for this?

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT. This is just hilarious.

Re: BW105:Axew Gets Lost!

Bleh, boring.

Usually I've enjoyed all of the Axew episodes as of yet, but in the league? No thanks.

However, I did get kinda slightly as the summary at Serebii mentioned how he ended up at some place that's very unusual. N's Castle?

Here's what I can get:
Midway through the Isshu League, Ash and friends return to their lodging house. However, Iris's partner is suddenly missing. While pursuing a balloon, Ash and co. would soon discover Kibago to be in an unexpected place.

However, I did get kinda slightly as the summary at Serebii mentioned how he ended up at some place that's very unusual. N's Castle?

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT <333333

IMAGINE THE FANGIRLS

aagssgdhsgjhlsgdjsdg

Eh.. can't say I'm looking forward to this one. The only thing I'm curious to find out about is the "unusual place" bit of the story, so here's hoping it's unusual enough to make the episode interesting! Seen enough Axew-centric episodes and they all seem to have a similar formula.

And since Kibago & Zuruggu are like bros... It might just be a perfect chance for Zuruggu to 'officially' master the Focus Blast.

Perhaps this unusual place is the Nature Preserve, and the shiny Haxorus there has something to do with Axew? In any case, I'd rather they concentrated on the battles of the league, rather than yet another episode of Axew being in distress.

And since Kibago & Zuruggu are like bros... It might just be a perfect chance for Zuruggu to 'officially' master the Focus Blast.

Maybe...but as it stands now and based on the little summary we have, it just makes me want to facedesk. :pPPPP

A (semi?) filler during the League?

...Best Wishes has officially hit rock bottom, Ladies & Gentlemen. :banghead:

It's official: the writers FUCKING HATE Trip! :eek:

Obviously, Ash lost in the previous episode and as such now has nothing better to do with his time than chase after small dragons and balloons. Calling it. :p

Hahahahahaha! *Holds gun to head*

Trip gets kicked out of the league for an episode like this to take place now? Can't this wait until after? It's not like Iris is going to be using her pokemon for the league so why now? Why not in the Dryden vs. Iris battle? I have never seens such uglyness in a league before. Iris and her Pokemon's story are interferring alot in Ash's. It started in the Don battles, than the Snivy episode, now this. I can't wait until Iris leaves.

Neat, a breather ep in the middle of the League. I'm honestly kind of glad, since battling in every episode of a long arc gets a little repetitive after 15 years.

I hope Zuruggu doesn't appear. I want another Kibago episode that doesn't have anything to do with Zuruggu appearing like the two are joined at the hip.

Axew get's lost? Haven't we been here before?

Actually, this is not without precedence. The Indigo League also had a break ep to introduce Richie. Let us hope this is important because it's just bad form to interrupt the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom