• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australia to receive 10th anniversary tour: Journey Across Oz to visit several locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Australia has announced the Pokémon 10th Anniversary Journey Across Oz tour. It will be visiting shopping centers in four Australian cities starting in September. There will also be smaller events in selected Toys R Us stores.

Read more on Bulbanews

I can't be the only one who thought of The Wizard of Oz upon seeing the name of the tour.

Why? What's the point?

Dogasu is exactly right.

Who's going to the Chadstone Event? I'll be rocking up with a complete Pokedex of 386 Pokemon for those that might need a hand in adding the elusive legendaries, Mew and Celebi to their own dex.

Just have to track down an SP from home first. :)

Australia has not yet been forgotten! This, I think, is the highlight of my day.

i'll be hitchhiking to the brisbane ones if i have to. i cannot pass this up. does anyone know if they'll be giving away mystery gift items at these? if not yet, can anyone who is going to chadstone post the details afterwards if they haven't been already?

I will be acting as a staff member for the tour at the Brisbane events, running the Trading Card and Trading Figure demonstrations. If possible, I hope to also bring with me a bunch of Japanese Pokémon swag to show off, including, if it's arrived by then, my copy of Pokémon Diamond.

THAT IS SO FRICKEN COOL!!
I'm very (VERY) new to events, as MOST australians are, so forgive me if i'm a little n00bish. do we have to book or buy tickets?

okay then any mention of times? it's not that i wanna beat the crowds (impossible) but i'd just like to have at least a good 5hrs there

Do you know the dates for each city? And, are /all/ major cities getting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom