• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
BW112: アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!| Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Conspiracy!!
Airing on: February 7, 2013.

EpisodeN_BW111_Scan_zpsbec82a60.png

From Sushi

Follow Team Plasma, the evil organization manipulating Pokémon!!
Ash and his friends come to Floccesy Town, incidents involving rampaging Pokémon occur! A mysterious organization called Team Plasma is behind this...

Caption 1 (Looker): Looker is an investigator from the International Police. Ash has also helped him once during an investigation of cases involving Pokémon.
Caption 2 (Beartic): The device Team Plasma attached to it makes Beartic suffer! (In blue: They manipulate Pokémon!?)
Caption 3 (Colress): Team Plasma's scientist. He researches methods to control Pokémon at will.

Box: What is Team Plasma's goal!?
Team Plasma makes Pokémon suffer by manipulating them. It is not known what they are trying to do with this power, but there is no doubt that they are bad guys!

Ghetsis: A mysterious man who issues orders to Colress. Is he Team Plasma's boss?!

Caption 4 (Grunts): Team Plasma members block Ash's, Looker's and the others' path!

"Having arrived in Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends are attcked by many 'Mushroom Pokemon', Morobareru. Hearing that the Mountain Pokemon have recently started rampaging a lot, Satoshi and friends head to the Mountain."
"Achroma of Team Plasma carries out experiments to bring out the full potential of Dentula. At the same time, Satoshi and friends encounter violent Morobareru."
"A disturbance among Wild Pokemon?!"
"Having arrived at Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends are suddenly attacked by rampaging 'Mushroom Pokemon', Morobareru. Hearing that the Mountain Pokemon have begun rampaging a lot recently, Satoshi heads to check the Town Observatory, where suspicious people are."
"The Team Plasma Scientist, Achroma, is carrying out mystery experiments using Pokemon. At the same time, having arrived at Sangi Town, Satoshi and friends hear that recently Pokemon have been rampaging a lot, and begin an investigation."

from Bluesun.

Summaries from Adamant.

"Mysterious incidents of Pokémon attacking people have occurred!! Satoshi and his friends head into the mountains to search for the cause of this, but on the way, even Pikachu and Kibago end up growing violent...!!

Summary:
Plasma Gang scientist Achroma is experimenting with Pokémon. Attempting to draw out its dormant power, he exposes the 'Electric Spider Pokémon' Dentula to a mysterious ray. Dentula cries out, and...
Tunbear and Kojondo are also subjected to such experiments... just what is the true goal of all this?

Satoshi and friends have arrived in Sangi Town. Suddenly, they're attacked by a pack of 'Mushroom Pokémon' Morobareru with odd looks in their eyes! It appears that the Pokémon in the nearby mountain have frequently started acting violent as of late. Having also heard that a group of suspicious people have been hanging around at the observatory in town, the group immediately heads there. On their way, however, Pikachu, Kibago and a group of wild Pokémon all suddenly band together and attack them. Taken back by surprise, Satoshi and friends are saved by a Hiker, who turns out to be...!?"

"Achroma VS Handsome! The Schemes of Team Plasma!!"
"The Team Plasma Scientist, Achroma, is conducting experiments using Pokemon. He bathes Pokemon in a mysterious light in order to bring out their potential. What is his objective...!? On a mountain, Satoshi and friends are attacked by a Morobareru with odd eyes, and head to a suspicious Observatory..."
CONDUCTING MYSTERY EXPERIMENTS, ACROMA!
"V The Morobareru attack!"
"^ The colour of Pikachu's eyes is odd! Could he have become Team Plasma's Guinea Pig!?"

From Bluesun

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW 111 (112?) Team Plasma Appears

That's BW112 judging from the airdate.

But these spoiler youtube previews usually show 4 episodes and there has been no mention of an episode on the 31st of January, so why won't this be episode BW111? Unless there's a double on the 24th.

But these spoiler youtube previews usually show 4 episodes and there has been no mention of an episode on the 31st of January, so why won't this be episode BW111? Unless there's a double on the 24th.
Why would there be a break on January 31st? If anything, they would have announced a two-parter on the 24th by now.

Last edited:

Why would there be a break on January 31st? If anything, they would have announced a two-parter on the 24th by now.

Yeah, well they haven't and until they do, it could be episode BW111.

Re: BW 111/112? Team Plasma Appears

We have to wait a bit before anything on January 31st is confirmed, but if there is an episode on that date it would be filler. If an episode on the 31st was going to be relevant to the actual Episode N plot, it would have been showcased in this article like the episode on Feb. 7th was.

I'd rather have a break than another filler episode.

On a more relevant note, I'm glad we are seeing Colress soon. Looker never truly had a strong impression on me, but I hope he isn't useless here like had been in the past.

Translation from Sushi.

Follow Team Plasma, the evil organization manipulating Pokémon!!
Ash and his friends come to Floccesy Town, incidents involving rampaging Pokémon occur! A mysterious organization called Team Plasma is behind this...

Caption 1 (Looker): Looker is an investigator from the International Police. Ash has also helped him once during an investigation of cases involving Pokémon.
Caption 2 (Beartic): The device Team Plasma attached to it makes Beartic suffer! (In blue: They manipulate Pokémon!?)
Caption 3 (Colress): Team Plasma's scientist. He researches methods to control Pokémon at will.

Box: What is Team Plasma's goal!?
Team Plasma makes Pokémon suffer by manipulating them. It is not known what they are trying to do with this power, but there is no doubt that they are bad guys!

Ghetsis: A mysterious man who issues orders to Colress. Is he Team Plasma's boss?!

Caption 4 (Grunts): Team Plasma members block Ash's, Looker's and the others' path!

I'll put it in the first post.

Does this say anything new?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3752505.jpg

It's Akuroma!! *fangirly scream*

I'm excited to see him get a page to himself - which would mean he's pretty important in this arc!!

It's nice to see that the writers haven't forgotten about the other BW2 locations. I want to see what Floccesy Town will look like in the anime.

I still don't know what N has to do with all this. Are they going with the B2/W2 plot or not? Akuroma's involvement and Team Plasma's black outfits make me think B2/W2, but N's dialogue from the trailer sounds like it's from B/W. ~_~

It's safe to say that N will be a protagonist, as he is being introduced as a friend who is worried about whatever happened in the P2 Lab. We also know that N encountered both Reshiram and Zekrom, which either suggests that some version of the Black and White has already happened, or N was never an antagonist to begin with. Just because he has a different philosophy from most people's about battling doesn't mean that he rejects their views. Even in B2W2 he is vocal about a world free of Poké Balls, but he doesn't want to force anyone to conform to that ideal.

The plot seems to be based on B2W2 on a superficial level; the focus on Genesect basically means that the writers are doing their own thing. I wouldn't bet on Kyurem being a major character here, especially as Best Wishes has already used the frozen Unova scenario twice.

Last edited:

I wonder if N will be traveling along side Ash and co. or will they only be encountering him every now and then through out this season? Since the league's now done, maybe Ash and co. can participate in the PWT. It would be nice to see some old faces again.

I wonder if N will be traveling along side Ash and co. or will they only be encountering him every now and then through out this season?
Probably the latter. He doesn't seem to be with them in this episode, with Looker tagging along instead.

Since the league's now done, maybe Ash and co. can participate in the PWT. It would be nice to see some old faces again.
I agree, especially as I don't see how it would be possible to dedicate 30 episodes to the villain-based plot. That said, we really don't need a repeat of the Junior Cup; the writers should only bother with the World Tournament if they want to bring some old characters back.

From the preview.

Colress is speaking.

Galvantula in a container.

Beartic with the device on its head.

Ghetsis speaks to Colress.

Last edited:

Here is the preview, couldn't record the last few seconds though.
[video=dailymotion;xw3bmn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw3bmn_pokemon-best-wishes-season-2-episode-n-preview_news#.UNLtdG_FVRQ[/video]

EpisodeN_1_zps231ebb8c.png

EpisodeN_2_zps88c63f3e.png

EpisodeN_3_zpsfda75753.png

EpisodeN_4_zpsac5b5659.png

I just don't feel any excitement for Team Plasma's appearance. Ghetsis and the sages were mysterious and awe-inspiring in Black and White, but Colress and B2W2 Ghetsis are just generic villains.

GHETSIS
GHEEEEEEEEETTTSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIISSS AAAAHHHH!H!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to see him in the anime, I thought this day would never come! I honestly don't expect him to be exactly like his game counterpart, but I just hope that the anime integrates him well with whatever plot they're going with.

And I'm sorry; I can never take Internet-Explorer-Sama seriously pppffftttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom