• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure announced for Australia, New Zealand: Nintendo W

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure announced for Australia, New Zealand: Nintendo Wireless ...

Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure will be released in New Zealand and Australia Jan. 10, 2013. The Nintendo Wireless Keyboard will be included in the package.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure announced for Australia, New Zealand: Ninten

A DS game released in 2013 almost two years after the Japanese release date. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if in 2014 they suddenly remembered to release the game in the U.S.

Re: Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure announced for Australia, New Zealand: Ninten

A DS game released in 2013 almost two years after the Japanese release date. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if in 2014 they suddenly remembered to release the game in the U.S.
This DS game was also released in Europe on 21 September 2012 which is 4 months earlier than the Australian and Kiwi release date so this game may released at a time close to May 2013 in the USA.

I think that this game will be rare in Australia and New Zealand because 8 days after the game released I searched for it in Newcastle-upon-Tyne (the largest city in the North East of the UK) and the I couldn't find it in 2 biggest video game retailers, HMV and GAME, but I eventually found it in a more local store called Grainger Games which has recently expanded to have 68 stores around the UK after many GAME and Gamestation stores closed down in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom