• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is require

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is required to ...

The Arceus Pokémon Doll will be available to decorate the Dream World via password starting Jan. 18, 2013 for users of the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is req

Remember everyone, don't taunt the rather cute god pokemon or feed it after midnight.

Re: Arceus Pokémon Doll to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is req

There sure have been a lot of legendary Pokemon Dolls recently. Judging from what I've seen, this Arceus doll may get an international release, like all the previous ones. If they have plans for more of these dolls, which legendaries can we expect next?

I'm pretty sure this will be released on the English Global Link as well next month. We have seem to have gotten consistent with Japan, ever since the Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza dolls in November. The Darkrai, and Deoxys promotion ends on January 10th 2013. So we should see the Arceus doll promotion starting here in the US on January 10th.

OMG IT'S SO CUTE

Arceus makes for a cool looking pokedoll. I'd like to see more C-gear skins considering the US/English seem to only have Keldeo for BW2. It seems everyone outside of Japan gets left in the dust a lot when it comes to event pokemon and a bunch of Dream World exclusives. :-/

Awesome, would be cool to add some more Pokedex skins, getting bored with my current one! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom