• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X and Y available for pre-orders from Play-Asia. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon X and Y available for pre-orders from Play-Asia. ...

The Japanese-language versions of Pokémon X and Y are available for pre-orders on Play-Asia.com, just like last year's pre-orders of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't have a 3DS yet so I really can't pre-order now , but when I finally get one I might pre-order the US ones when they're made available. Though 60 bucks is pretty expensive. It looks the average price for a 3DS game is $40 and anything higher is a special package or comes with extra stuff. Hopefully the price is lower one other sites/stores or when US pre-orders are made-available.

Between the $60 price tag and the simultaneous release thing, why would anyone do buy this?

Oh my, that's quite expensive...like, my whole wallet expensive. I'll wait until the GameStop's own pre-orders become available to see if the price has changed.

That's about 45 euros, which is... actually quite average here. Doesn't change much for me, but I don't know what it means elsewhere.

Games in Japan are much more expensive. It will likely be less in dollars. In addition, because of the exchange rate 60$ US is more like 5000¥, or 50 dollars.

At that price, it had better mean the box comes with a bonus toy or item or something. D8 I bought Skyward Sword's 25th anniversary with the special Wiimote and everything, so it makes me think XY will do something like this too.

In a way, I suppose it makes sense that these games are already available for pre-order, given that they are huge releases this year. I probably won't pre-order my copy of either game until we are about a month or two from their launch date, though.

price updated to $68 on the EB games web site. about $72 american. my guess of $70-80 wasnt far off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom