• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 115 "Hurry Up! The Pokemon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
We got data broadcast data for this episode.

"Miruhog plays a big role as the Rescue Team's lookout."

thanks to bluesun

"Quickly! The Pokemon Bay Rescue Team!!"
"At Tachiwaki City, the Pokemon Bay Rescue Team practice for an emergency. Then, an actual accident occurs at the Tachiwaki Kombinat! The leader, Hiroto, and the others, are locked in an underground room!"
"The Leader, Hiroto. The team members are Futachimaru, Pururill, Miruhog."
"AN ACTUAL ACCIDENT!"

From Bluesun

Last edited by a moderator:
re: BW 115 "Hurry Up! The Pokemon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!"

Oh yay, a Watchog filler, just what I always wanted~!

Seriously, we've seen Watchog so much already, why not give a Pokemon that hasn't gotten that much screentime some focus, like Mienshao for instance...

Oh yay, a Watchog filler, just what I always wanted~!

Seriously, when will Mienshao have it's own episode, that Pokemon has so much potential, we've seen Watchog so much already, why not give a Pokemon that hasn't gotten that much screentime some focus, like Mienshao for instance...

Yeah sure, all we know is that a Watchog will appear, even though it might not be the centre of the episode.

And you're calling it a filler off the only information being that a Watchog will be here? That's gotta be the worse filler prediction that I've ever seen.

This episode could be about anything, but if the previous episode's Seviper belongs to a Team Plasma grunt and it's about Team Plasma, then I'd rather this not be another episode for Team Plasma.

I'd like some breaks between those sorts of episodes.

What if it involves Lenora, Cheren or even Tanooki Suit Guy (I wish!) :confused:

Last edited:

All we need is an episode where Scolipede or Garbodor is the antagonist Pokemon and then we'll be done. ^___^

Sure you can't judge a book by it's cover, but a picture it worth a thousand words...

Why dont we bring back that simisear from way back when and have them battle over apples?

急げ!ポケモン湾岸救助隊!!

"Hurry Up! The Pokemon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad!!"

A "Rescue Squad"? Sounds like PMD 3DS advertisement to me.

A "Rescue Squad"? Sounds like PMD 3DS advertisement to me.

Dephender over at Serebii says it's actually "Hurry! The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!!".

But, I guess either one is fine.

I'm curious about the entire plot of the episode, as I can't really picture how it all that well now.

No, I said 救助隊 should be translated in a way that won't result in people confusing it with Virgil's レスキュー隊, an entirely separate concept this title isn't referring to.

"Rescue Squad" isn't wrong, but it's an unfortunate translation that'll mislead people into thinking it refers to something it's not meant to refer to.

Gulf coast rescue squad? i wonder if this involves an Oil spill in a gulf from a company we all know and hate. though this does sound like more like an adversisent for the pokemon mystery dungeon games or another cheezy ranger episode

This seems to be the usual filler, but let's hope that there will be pokemon species that hardly appeared in the BW anime in this episode.

I'm so fed up with seeing Watchog. Have the writers forgotten that Klang and Eelektrik exist or something?

Have the writers forgotten that Klang and Eelektrik exist or something?
Those Pokémon are hardly very memorable due to being quite similar to their evolutions. I don't think that the kids are particularly bothered about not seeing them in the anime.

Then again, I can't imagine that Watchog is being showcased again by popular demand...

I think Accelgor or Escavalier would of been a better choice than Watchog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom