• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Berry

The 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament has been announced for international players of the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Participants will be able to receive the Micle Berry.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Be

God, the last tourny ended this week and they've already gone and announced the next...

Re: 2013 Winter Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced: Participants to receive Micle Be

Not another one. I had my butt handed to me on a silver platter during the last one. I won't participate in this one since I already have a ton of Micle Berries in the Dream World.

Another tournament I probably won't enter. The only one i did was the 2011 Autumn Friendly and my butt was beaten really badly. Plus none of my Pokemon in Black 2 or White 2 are strong enough to get far cause I'm not far enough in either game. (To give you an idea, I'm only at Driftveil City in Black 2 and Virbank Complex in White 2) If it were also for Black and White, I'd enter with my White version but sadly no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom