• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW118 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score
Not sure if posted already but:

ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN:あにてれ:テレビ東京

「Nの秘密…霧の彼方に!」 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

Satoshi wondered into a strange place wrapped in fog. When the fog cleared, two girls named Helena and Verbena appeared before him. These two people were weary of humans, thus they and N made this place their hideout where they heal Pokemon that have been hurt by humans. Satoshi knows N's upbringing further.

*NOTE: I referred to Helena and Verbena as girls. The translation says "women" but I put girls because personally, it makes no difference.

XRkV0Qe.jpg

SECOND SUMMARY: Satoshi and his friends met Verbena and Helena and now know about N's childhood. Furthermore, the relationship between Geechisu and Plasma-dan is also reviled as Plasma-dan starts to attack them.

Summaries thanks to Adamant.

"Following the injured N into the mist, Satoshi and friends find themselves in a mysterious forest... And then, the tragic story of N, the Plasma Gang and the legendary Pokémon Reshiram is revealed!!

As the fog cleared, two women named Helena and Verbena appeared alongside the 'Embrace Pokémon' Sirknight and the 'Astral Body Pokémon' Gothiruselle. N then dips himself in a lake. Light covers his body, and his wounds quickly heal. Helena and Verbena act cautious towards Satoshi and the other humans, however. They explain how this place, the refuge of N and his companions, is a place where Pokémon hurt by humans come to heal their wounds.

Satoshi and friends are then told of N's childhood, and explained the connection between him, Ghetsis and the Plasma Gang! And then the Plasma Gang suddenly attacks! Helena and Verbena accuse Satoshi and his friends of working with the invaders! Doryuzu and Pikachu throw themselves before N and the others to protect them, and then...!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2 Episode Titles 3/21, 3/28

Seems like the skipped episodes from 2011 got merged into that second episode there...which means Giovanni was probably left on the cutting room floor.

What a damn shame.

Yes, I did post the first episode's thread.

N's here? Okay.

This is gong to be good with Meowth and Colress. What is Carter Cathcart up to with Colress.

Yes, I did post the first episode's thread.

N's here? Okay.

o-tsu to, gomen.

I couldn't tell since the thread said "genesect". The titles do seem very interesting and another TPvsTR episode is always good :]

Re: BW119 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

I'll be splitting this thread and the climax thread to cover all the new episodes. This'll be the thread for the first episode Haruhi. mentioned.

This episode will obviously explore N's past in flashback form, as well as introducing Anthea and Concordia and the forest Pokémon. I wonder how many deviations will be made from the game story, and whether the changes will necessarily be for the worse. Has the Zorua from N's past evolved by now?

This is probably the episode in which the Gardevoir and Gothitelle from the March 2013 calendar will appear, assuming N does return to his castle.

Yeah, this is probably the episode with the Gothitelle and the Gardevoir in the place where N grew up.

Here comes N-fangirls' best episode EVAR. I hope we will see the castle as well, not only a forest. They should also give us some more hints about Reshiram.

To the other side of the mist? What does that even mean?

Great to know that the episode may travel into N's past abt his childhood pokemon friends, how Ghetsis adopted N and it must be interesting to know how they entered into a feud... One more thing is that Ash must come to know all about N so that both of them can react in a good wavelength.

To the other side of the mist? What does that even mean?
N really has been living in the Entralink world this whole time and finally decided to show up!

Seriously though, I can't wait for this episode, cause I'm assuming this is the one with toddler N right? I always wanted to see the father son relationship Ghetsis and N had, so the Anime doing this is like the best thing ever. Not to mention, a happy actually good Ghetsis is something I want to see for the lulz, its just so out there.

I hope somewhere they explain that cube hanging from his belt loop. Don't wanna rely on concept art to explain most of it.

Not sure if anyone knew it already but cast list~

Satoshi
Iris
Dento
Musashi
Kojiro
N
Handsome
Akuroma
Gechisu

Was hoping for those two girls to be in this;

question is there did they get it from? Feel free to laugh at me,now XD
There is nothing to laugh about, but the wiki has the same list for each of the remaining episodes. It's just a general cast list for Episode N, but I wouldn't even expect to see characters like Looker or Ghetsis in every episode.

question is there did they get it from? Feel free to laugh at me,now XD
There is nothing to laugh about, but the wiki has the same list for each of the remaining episodes. It's just a general cast list for Episode N, but I wouldn't even expect to see characters like Looker or Ghetsis in every episode.
Yeah that's true. Even though I'd like to see more Ghetsis, he's only going to show up in like three episodes.

Oh gosh, this is going to be such an awesome episode. Or at least I hope so. After last week's, I became a huge fan of N and this episode might just be enough to turn me into a fangirl XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom