• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last episodes for Best Wishes: Episode N unveiled: Episode featuring Team Rocket VS T

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Last episodes for Best Wishes: Episode N unveiled: Episode featuring Team Rocket VS Team Plasma ...

The remaining episodes for the remaining Episode N arc have been unveiled. An episode featuring Team Plasma VS Team Rocket will air March 28, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Last episodes for Best Wishes: Episode N unveiled: Episode featuring Team Rocket

Wow; I'm surprised it's been 2 years since BW023 and BW024 (the original "Rocket VS Plasma" 2-parter affair) have been postponed; I've been thinking of those two episodes for a while now. I'm hoping the resolution of the Episode N arc will meet or even surpass the 'hype' that the original trailers built.

It would've been nice to get an official update on the status of BW023 and BW024, even if they're apparently going to be retconned by the upcoming episodes... I wonder if they'll air as a Best Wishes "Lost Episodes" event? (if such an event is necessary)

(Also, the "Read more on Bulbanews" link is incorrectly linked (apparently due to a page move, regarding a space before the word "Episode" in the original URL). Granted, the target page pretty much provides the needed link in question, but it's a minor error that could be addressed..)

Re: Last episodes for Best Wishes: Episode N unveiled: Episode featuring Team Rocket

I wonder if they're completely dropping the arc that they had planned awhile back. Like, did it happen in their universe? And if so, then will Team Rocket recognize Team Plasma?

Japan better not have another earthquake...

I want to see how it all goes down! But I'm rooting for Team Rocket and Team Plasma can go suck on a Chansey egg. LOL

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm excited about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom