• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Partic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Participants to ...

The second 2013 International Challenge has been announced for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Participants will be able to receive a Rowap Berry.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Pa

This time, I'm going to ask my friend if she has a Rowap berry before I make a complete fool of myself a SECOND time. :p

Re: Second 2013 International Challenge announced for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Pa

This time, I'm going to ask my friend if she has a Rowap berry before I make a complete fool of myself a SECOND time. :p

She won't, this is the first time the Rowap Berry has been released in Gen V.

I think when the berry is released BW2 would be the first Pokemon game in ages where it's actually possible to obtain all the items legit (discounting items you're never supposed to have in your inventory like the Cherish or Safari ball). BW1 is missing the lock capsule/TM95, HGSS is missing the lock capsule, platinum is missing the azure flute, diamond and pearl are missing Azure Flute/Oak's Letter/Member card (by "missing" I mean it was coded in the game but never released). I think that you have to go back to japanese emerald before you find another game where you can legitimately get all the items that were coded into a game, though I'm not 100% if the AuroraTicket and MysticTicket was available for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom