• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
May as well have one since we are a week away....

So, same rules as other Character Clubs!

So...let's get discussing!

Last edited:
How does someone know if they haven't seen anything but her pictures?

.........why not?

We have Ash/Hikari shipping already.

Besides, she looks cool to me!

And ugobama, this club really doesn't have owners/co-owners, any Hikari fan can post pics, talk about her, and so and so.

O crap! You know I'm joining this :)

I have to be honest, I would like Hikari for no other reason than that May is gone to make space for her, but the pictures are pleasing (she's certainly more appealing than a walking pair of boobs...) and she seems to have a good personality.

Hikari seems to be more of a "legs" girl then a "chest" one...

Her little skirt is adorable though.

Me shall join! Here are my favorite pictures from Episode 1.

vlcsnap-288367.png

vlcsnap-288655.png

vlcsnap-288579.png

So cute. ^___^

What will Hikari capture first?

I'm thinking Korobooshi, Nyaruuma (like mama), or Mitsuhoney.

I'll join. I've looked at the episode pictures and everything, and from what I can tell so far, she has a cute personality, and...I like her.

* LE GASP! THE WORLD CEASES TO TURN! EVIL AZURILL LIKES A CHARACTER THAT IS NOT A TEAM ROCKET MEMBER?! THIS HASN'T HAPPENED SINCE TRACEY SKETCHIT CAME ABOUT IN SEASON 2!!*

Yes. I was not fond of Misty, I loathed May with a passion, but I've taken a liking to Hikari. From what I can tell so far, she's an interesting character and I'm looking forward to the D/P season in the anime. Not only do I like her personality but IMO she's more cosmetically appealing than either of the past leading ladies. I think the fact that her mother has that spiral cat pokemon (forget the name) is cool, too. I wonder if Hikari will end up catching one, as well? I kind of hope she does.

I hope, as I want too see Bunyatto in the show often. So cute!

She's especially cute in the scenes in her house.

Does Hikari use any sentance enders, like May used "kamo"?

I shall join this club, because at last we have a female protagonist that I think is hot. May was not, in my opinion, hot. The bangs were fugly.
Hikari doesn't have ugly bangs, so she wins. Plus, she looks good in all of those outfits.

Do anyone of you mind if I join? Coordinators are awesome! We Love Hikari!

I'll join, too. I haven't seen the episodes yet, but I like the fact that she's a trainer herself. I couldn't stand May's incompetence in the beginning.

Well Barb, Hikari does make some basic mistakes in her first little while out on her own trying to catch some Pokemon, but with her it was a little different. She knew what she was doing and what she wanted to happen, but had a bit of a problem with execution. Still, she's starting out with more knowledge than either Ash or May had at the beginnings of their journeys, so she's got a bit of a headstart already. No doubt her successful coordinator mother taught her a thing or two about Pokemon and how training works and so on. For example, when she attempted to catch Pikachu but the Pokeball failed to capture it, she already knew that that meant Pikachu already had a trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom