• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW127 - Phantom Island! The Zoroark in the Fog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW??? - Meowth and Zoroark

So the almighty pre release pseudo mascot of gen 5 is gonna anime debut in a filler. good job writers.

I'm glad that Zoroark is finally getting a debut. This might be an interesting episode, but it may be a bore to watch possessed/evil Meowth after the events of BW119.

I'm glad that Zoroark is finally getting a debut. This might be an interesting episode, but it may be a bore to watch possessed/evil Meowth after the events of BW119.

Just that. How many times do they have to pull the posessed Meowth trick?
The Pokemon gang situated below, however, makes me wonder the purpose of the episode.

It could be evil mastermind Meowth with Zoroark in his bidding, for all we know.

[post copy yay! does that mean that RD is going to steal Zoroaku or is this a Nyasu only type job? it might be interesting if it was like the Pokemon theft in the train chase episode]

Things are just getting better and better.

this has a lot of good potential or this could end VERY badly for zoroark

What if Zoroaku were to join Rocket-dan? ;p

Well look who's back

...years too late

This is not Garden Grotto.

Plus, I doubt that such a smart Pokemon as Zoroark would side with such a Goldfish Poop Gang as Team Rocket...

Zoroark creates a giant illusion of him/herself surrounded in a big cloud of smog as Ash and co. are on a ship.

[video=youtube;bmszqIfdfzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmszqIfdfzk[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG-AsI8NGg

Last edited:

A link to a different clip from the Smash program shows that the Zoroark in this episode evolved from a Zorua.

[video=youtube;PyG-AsI8NGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG-AsI8NGg[/video]

Now speculation time.

It's a wild theory, but I am thinking that some of the pokemon in these clips are illusions created by Zoroark. The Smash preview of Decolora Adventures shows what appears to be James' first Victreebel sucking on Meowth's head, which is not plausible since it is supposedly in Johto with its lover. (The Victreebel could be wild and from a different episode, but most of the clips in this segment of the show are from this episode. Furthermore, Meowth is separated from Jessie and James here, and the small probability of Meowth being with Pikachu/Oshawott/Axew makes it unlikely that this could happen in another episode.) I can see the Victreebel in the video being an illusion (just like giant Meowth and the food).

I'm also thinking Ash seeing his Butterfree again is another of those illusions. On the Da! scan from a few weeks ago, the words underneath the image state "Sayonara?," hinting at something other than Ash and Butterfree's reunion.

Last edited:

Butterfree being just an illusion, a ploy to mess with Ash's emotions by using one of his oldest friends? If that's the case, then I like this Zorua/Zoroark. Though I hope the Zorua was just using an illusion to fake evolution, just to mess with us.

I don't think those are all the same episode though.

The Victreebel just seems like a wild one to me, not James'.

Re: BW127? - Meowth and Zoroark

[video=youtube;O1il3KQfBjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1il3KQfBjA[/video]

decoloraepisodesscan1.png

Last edited:
Re: BW127? - Meowth and Zoroark

How do we know that it's 127?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom