• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW124 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: The Very Dangerous Sweet Honeymitstu
Airs: 2nd of May
Source: 2ch.net

Last edited:
Re: BW124 - 甘いハニーミツには危険がいっぱい!

I hope that this episode also features Beedril and Heatmor, as I don't see the point of having multiple fillers about dangerous wild Pokémon. Perhaps the Combee will have to fight off the giant Heatmor?

Re: BW124 - The Very Dangerous Sweet Mitsuhoney!

So finally it appears after being on the original BW2 poster. Yay!

Added a PREVIEW prefix as it helps users find threads like this quicker.

@Playerking, the title is wrong. The orginal title says Honeymitsu, not MitsuHoney. This is a important difference between the two names.

Added a PREVIEW prefix as it helps users find threads like this quicker.

As per usual.

@Playerking, the title is wrong. The orginal title says Honeymitsu, not MitsuHoney. This is a important difference between the two names.

First, that's not how you do a mention. You need to put a ; after the name.

Second, it's name is name is Mistumoney. The person who posted it, might have done a typo, or the magazine did.

Speculation time!

This episode would feature Combee and the Honey mechanic from Gen 4, because this very same thing may be present in Gen 6. Plus, Masuda's announcement is going to be a male Combee evo for XY, and we will first see it there!

Combee was one of my favorite PKMN from Gen 4, so I can't wait to see this episode. It sounds exciting!

As per usual.

Someone's got to fix the mistakes :p

An episode on a Combee itself doesn't sound too interesting but maybe if its dangerous this could be a bit similar to the evil Togepi ep?

An episode about honey and Combee doesn't really excite me since we got that three-episode Eterna Forest story arc in early DP.

Combee's a Pokemon I've always wanted to see more of in the show, it's pretty cute...last time I recall every single instance of it was done in CG, I wonder if they'll keep that up?

EDIT: Yeah, Serebii has this listed as "Sweet Honey" not Mitsuhoney. So...it might not even be in this episode?

Last edited:

Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
Animation director: Izumi Shimura

As per usual.

Someone's got to fix the mistakes :p

What do you mean mistake? There's no mistake, unless you mean that we can put the Preview prefix ourselves, because I don't know how to do that. Do you just put PREVIEW:? If not, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at.

Combee's a Pokemon I've always wanted to see more of in the show, it's pretty cute...last time I recall every single instance of it was done in CG, I wonder if they'll keep that up?

EDIT: Yeah, Serebii has this listed as "Sweet Honey" not Mitsuhoney. So...it might not even be in this episode?

Possibly, or someone did a typo.

What do you mean mistake? There's no mistake, unless you mean that we can put the Preview prefix ourselves, because I don't know how to do that. Do you just put PREVIEW:? If not, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at.

Check our VM conversation. You can do that by going to my profile and clicking "View Conversations" on the left.

Lol, I really hope that's not the case. Combee isn't that interesting but I think an episode around the honey itself would be torture. The only redeeming thing could be something similar to the boss fantasy where all the Pokémon start licking a near-naked Giovanni :p

It says 甘いハニーミツには危険がいっぱい! on 2ch.

ハニーミツ says "Honey Mitsu", not "Mitsuhoney".

Last edited:

Watch as the honey is actually poisonous and nearly kills all the Pokemon in the team.

The only redeeming thing could be something similar to the boss fantasy where all the Pokémon start licking a near-naked Giovanni :p

oh god

No.... no

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO

just

NO

Would my sexuality come into question if I said I enjoyed that boss fantasy?

A lot?

Would my sexuality come into question if I said I enjoyed that boss fantasy?

A lot?

Naw, dear. You just keep likin' what you like! :-D

Ah. Nice to know they have more cards of their sleeves than what was on the promo poster.

The only redeeming thing could be something similar to the boss fantasy where all the Pokémon start licking a near-naked Giovanni :p
cccchz.gif
GOD SAVE MY SANITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom