• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean
Airs: 9th of May.
Source: 2ch.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Generic filler with lots of Cilan showcase. To add some flavour (and remove some filler), put in Burgundy and same change to Cilan's Poke/move roster.

All these new DA episodes sound like boring, generic fillers. Can't we have something exciting?

This is probably the episode coinciding with the Detective Cilan image on that Da! scan. Since a Purrloin is expected to appear in this episode, hopefully the writers might be able to inform us exactly why Cilan doesn't like the species very much.

Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Animation director: Atsushi Ogata

Hope we'll get some interesting events in this episode, as we know how the episode focusing in Cilan's skills as a sommelier has the end.
I hope for him to get a new pokemon. Unless it is more possible to not happen.

Anyway, as for the title it seems an interesting episode.

If this ties in to that picture from the promo, then hopefully they'll finally explain what's up with his fear of Purrloin.

Watch it be something nonsensical and bullshitty...

I'm relieved there is some Dento focus about here, even though I hope it would focus more on his Sommeliering than him being a Detective, however if it does shed some light on the fear of Purrloin, I'll forgive that.

I hope the purrlion fear will be solved in this episode although i would not be surprised if it was a dumb reason.

And I also sorta wished deep down for a moment where a ice pokemon and purlion just so I can see cilan and iris freak out at the same time.

Well, even if this is a filler, I'm all for another fun-filled Connoisseur Cilan episode. This may, after all, be the last one he'll get. Hopefully, it will finally explain to us why he fears Purrloin, though.

This also sounds like a good opportunity to give Burgundy a comeback, but I kind of doubt that there will be any more of a plotline with their rivalry, so... maybe it wouldn't matter if she doesn't show up, after all.

Even if it ends up being filler, I love the Sommelier Detective Dent episodes, they're usually entertaining to watch in the least.

I also would love a Cabernet appearance out of this, ahhh

I'm not particularly thrilled about this one as the last Sommelier Detective episode wasn't that fun to me either. :/ I'd rather wish Burgundy appeared and we got closure on their rivalry, but I guess Purrloin is good enough too. I'm hoping for some revelation regarding Cilan's detest towards that sneaky little cat. :p But knowing Best Wishes ....

Purrloin just doesnt fit with the secret ocean room thing! How will they put it in?

Purrloin just doesnt fit with the secret ocean room thing! How will they put it in?

It belongs to someone they encounter in the episode, maybe. Actually, are we sure this is the episode with the Purrloin in it? They might be two separate things.

It belongs to someone they encounter in the episode, maybe. Actually, are we sure this is the episode with the Purrloin in it? They might be two separate things.

No, we are not sure that it will appear. IIRC, we are not even sure that a Purrloin will appear at all over DA.

No, we are not sure that it will appear. IIRC, we are not even sure that a Purrloin will appear at all over DA.

The Da! poster foreshadows a Purrloin alongside with Cilan and his catchphrase "It's Tasting Time!".

-edit-

You can see it here. It also shows a Roselia and a Vanillite. Where do they fit with the secret ocean room plot, who knows. @_@

Last edited:

2392788.jpg

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Inspector Dent, I expect you to die!"

130509_01.jpg

From TV-Tokyo's Pokemon trailer page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom