• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase them

The Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL has been unveiled for Japan. A lottery is being held to determine who can purchase them.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

This is so bizarre. A lottery determines a select few to be able to buy the prize essentially at full price. The only worse corruption of a lottery I can think of is... The Lottery

Last edited:
Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

Gotta admit, I really like that Eevee version.

Eh, I'm not a fan of it the design's not really my thing. Now if they make one for the other Eveelutions, specifically Umbreon, I might be more excited.

Why not just make a bunch of Eevee 3DS LLs and make more money? It's not like this is something like Google Glass that there's a reason to make them so limited. The only thing making them super-exclusive is going to do is increase their resale value, which makes Nintendo no profit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom