• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW131 - Satoshi and Iris's severed relationship!? One true road of parting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this should be an interesting episode to say the least. :p

There's a question mark in the title, that means the only thing we can be sure of is that Iris won't sever her relationship with Ash in this episode.

I guess "You're such a kid" will be said like if there's no tomorrow during this episode.

I guess "You're such a kid" will be said like if there's no tomorrow during this episode.

She actually hasn't called Ash a kid in around 9 episodes, believe it or not. I guess this episode might "make-up" for that lul.

Oh Iris, just a few weeks ago you were making up BS excuses just so you could keep travelling with Satoshi and now this? Kodome ne.

Really interested to see where they're taking this.

Supposedly, Ash is trying to get a Dunsparce and Axew get's in the way. That's what starts the argument, and eventually leads Iris to apparently say "We're not friends anymore!".

Iris doesn't take custody of Dent in the separation? Well, she can get her own food and Ash can't survive on his own.

Supposedly, Ash is trying to get a Dunsparce and Axew get's in the way. That's what starts the argument, and eventually leads Iris to apparently say "We're not friends anymore!".
Axew, you little shit. Why is it always you fucking things up?

Excusing the fact that Satoshi is even trying to catch a Pokemon this late in the saga (considering he'd only dump it at the lab before setting off for Kalos)... a Nokocchi?! Really? It's such a random choice and certainly doesn't seem like the kind of Pokémon you would associate with him.

Well interesting episode. Maybe Iris and Cilan kills Ash and then we got a new character in time for the Kalos saga! And that would give an exiting story to the new saga too. After the murder of Ash Ketchum,10 Iris and Cilan escapes the cops to the region Kalos. Will they manage to market the Pokemon franchise one more time before the cops arrests them?

What's this? Ash showing a personality and actually blaming Axew and inciting some type of strife and having a dynamic personality outside of the typical shounen archetype like a character should? This episode just got a whole lot more interesting, given we're getting something from Ash aside from the typical. "YAY FRIENDS/YAY POKEMON/YAY TRAINING!" we usually get. A Dunsparce, really? Though that kinda drives home the theory of Dunsparce being Fairy/Dragon evolution wise next gen, I do hope either Ash or Iris catches it. I'm loving a human centric episode of Pokemon with Axew and Dunsparce as catalyst. Can't wait.

Oh shit, Team Rocket are in this episode. Hopefully they don't waste too much time with their nonsense.

Shame they'll be friends again by the end of the episode. Axew preventing a capture after all the **** it's done is a very good reason to murder it and Iris.

If anything Ash is being childish, Trip wasn't bitching at him for causing Palpitoad to get away.

Last edited:
Hopefully Ash will catch the Dunsparce and take it with him to the Kalos region

Or maybe Iris will catch the thing and travel to Kalos with Ash, but I know good thins like this aren't going to happen

Iris obviously has the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 4 girls. So maybe they're bringing that to light?

There really is no real reason for Iris to be traveling with Ash all this time.

Supposedly, Ash is trying to get a Dunsparce
Dunsparce
YOU WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME, ASH.
Oh shit, Team Rocket are in this episode. Hopefully they don't waste too much time with their nonsense.
They're gonna follow the same "Oh they've separated their ways! Now is the time to steal Pikachu and whatnot!" idea made before, I think.

Iris obviously has the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 4 girls. So maybe they're bringing that to light?

There really is no real reason for Iris to be traveling with Ash all this time.
What were Misty, May, and Dawn traveling with them for? Because they all wanted to. Iris doesn't need a reason. Ash met Zekrom and she was impressed and followed him. I'll never understand you guys sometimes, I'm really glad Iris isn't just sitting around fawning and soft-soaping Ash all the time. Ash hardly takes her seriously and with good reason given her Kodomo Ne is a joke. Yes, she is aware that Ash is a competent and viable trainer. She's said that an awful lot by this point, she doesn't need to say it every episode like Dawn for it to be taken at face-value.

So Ash is trying to actively obtain a pokemon, which he hasn't done since BW Season 2 started?

I don't see why Axew would get involved, and how this would cause a dispute between Ash and Iris, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom