• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X and Y to receive special E3 showcase on June 11: Exclusive showcase to also

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon X and Y to receive special E3 showcase on June 11: Exclusive showcase to also include ...

Nintendo's plans for E3 this year have taken a lot of people by surprise. Earlier this year, they announced that they will not have a big presentation like previous years and yesterday they confirmed that they will be hosting a Nintendo Direct on June 11th. Today, it has also emerged that Nintendo will be hosting a special Pokémon X and Y themed presentation and Q&A on June 11th at 6pm (PDT).

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon X and Y to receive special E3 showcase on June 11: Exclusive showcase to

Between this and the Best Buy thing, E3 is gonna rock this year.

Re: Pokémon X and Y to receive special E3 showcase on June 11: Exclusive showcase to

Looks like Pokemon X and Y are going to possibly be the most advertised Pokemon games to come along in a long time, judging from this. Sure hope they live up to all this hype.

I'm boarding the hype train!

I'm already so hyped up for this it isn't even funny. I can barely wait for June and E3!

It seems that Nintendo will be putting a significant portion of weight on these games; from the worldwide release to this.

Watch the 90 minute presentation reveal all the information that Smash will pretend to be "new information" from now until the game's release during their weekly segments

I can not wait! And then I think Sylveons type will be revealed then. The movie is coming soon and then they have this big presentation. They are probably going to reveal a new type!!!!!

Really pumped to hear what they have to say. I'd be really happy if they show more new Pokemon or reveal Sylveon's type at least. Any info is fine by me though. :) Can't wait for June to get here.

I am getting way to excited about this XD

Does anybody know if the 90 minute roundtable is also going to be broadcast, or is it only the nintendo direct?

I am excited for this, because I am hoping that this will renew my love, and interest, for Pokémon. Nintendo better not let me down.

Aww, what a thoughtful birthday present! (It's on June 11.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom