• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéBallerz playing Pokémon marathon for WaterAid: Pokémon marathon starts June 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PokéBallerz playing Pokémon marathon for WaterAid: Pokémon marathon starts June 13

PokéBallerz, a group of University of York students who play video game marathons to raise money for charity, will be playing several Pokémon games from June 13 to June 17 to raise money for WaterAid by streaming it online on Twitch TV and receiving the donations through the site.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: PokéBallerz playing Pokémon marathon for WaterAid: Pokémon marathon starts June 1

I've been invited to be one of the other people helping out at the marathon who didn't create the PokéBallerz group originally. I have accepted the invitation and I can confirm that Ben Kyriakou, the Champion of the UK VGC National Qualifier, and Kay Dyson, one of the two founders of the University of York Pokémon Society, will appear at some point during the stream of the marathon to help the PokéBallerz group too. I can only help the group on the Friday and Monday of the marathon because I will be at my home in Durham on the Saturday and Sunday. If I didn't describe very clearly where the link to the Twitch TV page for the stream of the marathon is here a link to it http://www.twitch.tv/jazzychoi1991/new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom