• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
tumblr_moa3zfZxwM1r1alb2o1_500.jpg

Re: BWS2DA!E13 - New Gym Leaders, Viola and Pansy

So they are just going to start promoting XY in the Da episodes before the actual XY anime starts? In theory this would be about the dub episode that should air at the XY release in the US - which would make sense and is a good way of handling that.

@Druddigon; Do we know for sure if they're both going to appear in this upcoming episode? I ask because I only see one in a screenshot.

That's surprising. We've never gotten characters before release before. She has a Helioptile, but what that other thing? It doesn't look right to be a Noivern, although it seems similar.

That's surprising. We've never gotten characters before release before. She has a Helioptile, but what that other thing? It doesn't look right to be a Noivern, although it seems similar.

You don't mean Gogoat do you?

Oh, I didn't recognize it for whatever reason. I feel stupid now.

@Druddigon; Do we know for sure if they're both going to appear in this upcoming episode? I ask because I only see one in a screenshot.

Dunno. I'll just edit the title to say Pansy in any case.

Pansy (パンジー) appears in the anime with Helioptile and Gogoat the 18th of July, the Gym Leader Viola ( ビオラ) is the Bug-type Leader in Hakudan City.

EDIT:Looks like she's a journalist according to the scan.

Last edited:
Re: BWS2DA!E13 - Pansy, Gogoat and Helioptile

I'm so glad that they'll be showing at least a few Gen VI Pokemon before the XY anime starts. I was really disappointed by DP with that respect, as the only ones we saw were Zorua and Zoroark in M13 after both Gens III and IV having such heavy exposure to their Pokemon before their respective series began. Hopefully there will be a few more episodes like this.

I can't wait to see Helioptile animated.

Woah! Will there going to be a Kalos Festival there?!?!?!? Too bad there's the Hoenn thingy in Kalos. Just kidding... it's a speculation for the XY anime, but whatever. I can't wait to see Gen VI pokemon during... Black and White?!?!?

Looking forward to this. It's exciting that the first glimpse of Gen 6 is just around the corner. Those two look really cool and it'll be nice to see Helioptile in the show.

If we go by a normal schedule then this also means this is the last ep to be dubbed before XY's release.

This looks really cool HERE.

Hey, Ash has to know about the new region somehow. At least the writers' plan to introduce this region to Ash here is better than what happened at the beginning o BW.

EDIT: I'm guessing this episode is BW134 because BW133 is airing on July 4th, and the next week (July 11th) will probably have that break to air the previous film.

Last edited:

Yaaay! Kalos pokes in BW! I guess this is one of the last episodes of BW. Helioptile and Gogoat will be in this. Who are Pansy?

New character I believe but if this is an episode I am very excited about this.

Whoa, that was quick! O_O

Will the events of this episode convince Ash to go to Kalos? I love that they're showing them here.

Yes I think so they can convince Ash to go to the Kalos Region.

It's as good of a reason as any. It's better than the let's go to Unova for no reason, and once Ash sees it, he has to travel through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom