• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E16 - GoGo Gōgōto!

Re: BWS2DA!E16 - Tamagetake

We have the title of this episode. It's very simple:
22th August: Gogogogoat!

And to people whose wondering when Naruto will do the specialo, it will be the 29th August.

Episode of Decolore Adventure.

Last edited:
Re: BWS2DA!E16 - GoGo Gogoat!

Fuck yeah! A Gogoat-centric episode! Just what I've been waiting for.

A Foongus is supposed to be in this episode according to the broadcast data, so it may be relevant to the plot.

I wonder if TR will ever attempt to steal Pansy's Pokemon...I find it odd that the twerps were travelling with these 2 unfamiliar Pokemon last week, and TR didn't even notice it.

Personally, I'm getting Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vibes from that title. xD I expect to be entertained.

This title was simply meant to be. I'm glad it was. :D

Finally, some focus on the XY Pokémon, now that's what I wanted from the beginning!

I'm glad we are getting another Episode on X and Y Pokemon, can't wait for this one :)
More and more hints for the next series, think will get another preview?

Preview
- Timmy rides Gogoat.
- Gogoat glows.
- Gogoat eat some grass.

[video=youtube;Fpp9O6g4QcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpp9O6g4QcY[/video]

Preview
- Timmy rides Gogoat.
- Gogoat glows.
- Gogoat eat some grass.

[video=youtube;Fpp9O6g4QcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpp9O6g4QcY[/video]

Tony, not Timmy. Typicla error if you don't follow the discussion threads.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom