• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BWS2DA!E17 - Bakurog

Bakurog is Exploud, right? I'm not good at the Japanese names so I just had to try and look this up.

Re: BWS2DA!E17 - Bakurog

Awesome. Exploud is one of my favourite Pokemon, so hopefully this episode turns out to be something good.

Re: BWS2DA!E17 - Bakuong

Exploud hasn't had a major appearance in the anime since its debut in AG; its other appearances were cameos.

As with the episode, anything goes until more information about it surfaces.

Yeah, you're right. I haven't seen Exploud make an appearance in a while... o.o did they forget about him? lol

It's about time. I have wondered when this episode would air.

So Iris and Cilan leave on September 12th? So... what is Ash going to do until October then, travel by himself or with Alexa?

So Iris and Cilan leave on September 12th? So... what is Ash going to do until October then, travel by himself or with Alexa?
What makes you think they leave on September 12th when the final episodes have yet to be revealed.

It may not be there "Bub Bye" Yet or it is and we get a WHOLE Month free Maybe and on October 17 is just when the Show is back Maybe.

What makes you think they leave on September 12th when the final episodes have yet to be revealed.

Well... the date is above the picture with a 9/5, so I'm assuming that means the 9th month which is September and the 5 meaning the 5th episode, unless that's wrong lol.

I wonder if the Exploud in this episode will have anything to do with Emolga's decision to join TRio.

Well... the date is above the picture with a 9/5, so I'm assuming that means the 9th month which is September and the 5 meaning the 5th episode, unless that's wrong lol.

It's correct that this episode would air on September 5th, but the information we have about this episode does not suggest anything about Iris or Cilan's fates.

@Ampharos King; Oooohh okay! I'm sorry I misunderstood then, my apologies!

Those 2 being together would be awesome.

Ash and Alexa together would be sexy & hot if you know what i mean.

Iris & Cilan are not leaving on September 12 anyways, besides the final episodes haven't even been made as of yet.

Iris & Cilan are not leaving on September 12 anyways, besides the final episodes haven't even been made as of yet.
Of course they've been made. Japan are probably already well into the XY Series, at least the first 5 episodes are pretty much complete. They likely began working on the XY Series around March/April 2013.​

Of course they've been made. Japan are probably already well into the XY Series, at least the first 5 episodes are pretty much complete. They likely began working on the XY Series around March/April 2013.​

Yeah you are correct. Which means the XY anime series will be airing very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom