• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Second international sale for Pokédex for iOS active: Sale ends on July 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Second international sale for Pokédex for iOS active: Sale ends on July 24

The second international sale for Pokédex for i0S has begun worldwide and it will last until July 24, 2013. In this sale the Unova region Pokédex is free while the Pokédexes for the other four regions are discounted to £2.49/$3.99/3,59 € each.

Read more on Bulbanews

This sale seems to be active for a very short period of time of only 10 days. I've bought it already so I missed this sale but I still think it is a very useful application if your iOS device doesn't have 3G or if there is no 3G internet signal at a specific place such as on a train which is one of the modes of transportation that I use very often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom