• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS02: Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Become a Dragon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Iris vs Ibuki! The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master!!
アイリスVSイブキ!ドラゴンマスターへの道!!

In the preview, Iris battled Clair's Drudigon with her Dragonite, she was with Gible and I think her Axew as well and a Rayquaza was flying in the sky.

Last edited:
Re: BW: Iris and Gible

Yep, I think it's Ash's Gible. I wonder if Ash will give it to her.

[video=youtube;Tu40z0VILZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY[/video]

I certainly don't like the idea of a non-trade trade. There's no way Ash is getting Excadrill in exchange, so it'd be Ash basically giving up and saying that he can't handle the Dragon type that he did a brilliant job of raising.

Hopefully it is just that Iris has met it, grabbed it and is making a run for the end zone, but I don't hold much hope she won't be leaving with Gible (or for it to be a random wild Gible), which I think sucks.

Perhaps if Ash had even once mentioned to Iris about Gible previously it could be easier to accept. At least give me a scene of Iris recognising Ash's strength and ability in training a Dragon to be that strong.

I swear Iris better not get Ash's Gible or heads are going to roll...

And again, why do people think this is Ash's Gible?

I Hope this is a DIFFERENT Gible and Iris gets to keep it because if Not, I AM GOING TO BE SO PISSED OFF A bit and I'm just glad a Gible a appearing Again.

And again, why do people think this is Ash's Gible?

Because they are nearing pallet town, where Ash's Gible is currently residing. So naturally people are afraid that Iris will be getting Ash's one. Which would be awful. I doubt that will happen though. I would guess that it is Ash's though.

Yeah, I really can't see this being Ash's Gible. There's no reason for Ash to give Iris a Dragon type that he did a fine job with raising it, especially when Iris wouldn't be able to do a better job with Gible. I think that there's a better chance that it's just a random Gible.

Yeah, I really can't see this being Ash's Gible. There's no reason for Ash to give Iris a Dragon type that he did a fine job with raising it, especially when Iris wouldn't be able to do a better job with Gible. I think that there's a better chance that it's just a random Gible.
Plus, neither Iris nor Cilan will be with Ash when he reaches Pallet so there's no chance she could get Gible anyway.

Guys, there's something I'd like to point out...

021.jpg

DragonitevsDruddigon_zps8d6f5d97.png

This battle is taking place at Fusube Gym... Iris is going to Johto. I don't think there's any danger of Satoshi's Fukumaru being given to her.

A few good points have been made. Since the battle is taking place at Blackthorn, plus Iris is likely never going to reach Pallet, it looks like Its gonna be a random Gible somewhere around Blackthorn city. Iris is off to Johto.

So that puts my mind at ease haha

Only because of that Iris runs around with Ashs Gible it does not mean that she gets it from him. She may just try to save Gible from something(the TRio for example). Or this is a random Gible.

That's a good point. It seems like they are leaving the group before he gets to Pallet Town, so she wouldn't be able to get his Gible.

Because transferring Pokemon at the PokeCenter doesn't exist right? XD

Because Iris getting Gible for no reason without having even interacted with it or heard about it from Ash would make zero sense. If Iris ever got Gible, I'd imagine it'd be if she met Gible first, and not just got it transferred to her.

Because Iris getting Gible for no reason without having even interacted with it or heard about it from Ash would make zero sense. If Iris ever got Gible, I'd imagine it'd be if she met Gible first, and not just got it transferred to her.

Not saying I want her to get, but it's not outside the realm of possibility as a gift. Ash could easily say that he and Gible agreed to it off-screen.

why Gible and not Trapinch

While it is kinda unfortunate that Ash already has a Gible (if that indeed is a wild one and not Ash's), I still am glad that she'll be getting another Dragon-type to her team, though I don't want to keep my hopes up too much so that the whole Deino thing won't be repeated. Gible does kinda make sense since Cynthia, one of Iris' biggest idols, has a Garchomp.

Trapinch would still be way better

Only because of that Iris runs around with Ashs Gible it does not mean that she gets it from him. She may just try to save Gible from something(the TRio for example). Or this is a random Gible.

She would still need to be near Pallet Town and it doesn't sound like she's going to be.

That wouldn't make any sense to transfer over Gible to Iris when they haven't even interacted or have any reason to give her one of his Pokemon

Masurao said:
Not saying I want her to get, but it's not outside the realm of possibility as a gift. Ash could easily say that he and Gible agreed to it off-screen.

I see no reason why he would give it to her as a gift. That would seem out of character for Ash, especially when it isn't like Iris would do a better job with Gible than he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom