• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW138: GoGo Gogoat!

Did Ash realize that Gogoat's a grass type in this episode!?! 'Cause I heard him saying something like "Googooto no kusa taipu" or something like that.

Yeah, he didn't know Gogoat's type before, apparently.

Also, Unchou Ishizuka's Gogoat just sounds like Orchid-Hakase making goat noises. Which is hilarious.

Meh, this was an Ok Episode did NOT Understand The Episode at all but still a Mediocre Episode. To Think this has got barely any Posts because Everyone Else is Talking about the Other Stuff that has Happened Today.

It was an okay episode. I mean, it was practically written to depict Gogoat's dex entry (the ability to feel other people's emotions and its willingness to help people) and the new option in the game provided by Gogoat, to jump up the ledges. If that was the purpose of this episode, then it succeeded in its intentions.

In that flashback, it looked like Gogoat was putting its face in Alexa's chest.
ZD0Be5q.png

So I learned that Gogoat is a bit of a perv.

It appears that Alexa caught Gogoat before she met Helioptile. Was it stated in this episode that Gogoat was Alexa's first pokemon?

Even though I was already unhappy about Alexa being shown with her Helioptile and Gogoat in the opening sequence, instead of just one Pokémon like everyone else, it wasn't really a big thing. But adding Noivern is just too much.

I liked the episode overall, the backstory about Alexa and Gogoat was somewhat touching, and I think the music is what mostly made it that way. Also, Alexa seems a lot like a loner, and the Ducklet scene was pretty funny. Was that the Kalos region?

I didn't like how Ash called his team "Lizardon-tachi", and how Helioptile did... absolutely nothing. Also, does anybody knows...
DiunOzr.png

...what the heck is that?

Even though I was already unhappy about Alexa being shown with her Helioptile and Gogoat in the opening sequence, instead of just one Pokémon like everyone else, it wasn't really a big thing. But adding Noivern is just too much.

I liked the episode overall, the backstory about Alexa and Gogoat was somewhat touching, and I think the music is what mostly made it that way. Also, Alexa seems a lot like a loner, and the Ducklet scene was pretty funny. Was that the Kalos region?

I didn't like how Ash called his team "Lizardon-tachi", and how Helioptile did... absolutely nothing. Also, does anybody knows...
DiunOzr.png

...what the heck is that?

Badly drawn Flowers.

this episode helps reaffirm why ducklett are some of my favorite pokemon although the rest of the episode was meh at best

Okay I can agree that the episode itself was pretty boring, but Gogoat was really cute and I felt that it was shown off pretty nicely in this episode. The backstory between Pansy and Gogoat was adorable, though....did she say she ever actually captured Gogoat, or if it is just her companion?

Gogoat is certainly becoming one of my favorite Pokemon ;~~;

Gabo 2oo said:
I didn't like how Ash called his team "Lizardon-tachi"

In that scene he was explaining why he couldn't use any of his pokemon to help them cross the canyon. If you think of the sentence as "I can't use Lizardon (who's the pokemon on my team who's the most capable of transporting humans from one place to the other) or any of my other pokemon because I left them back at the Pokemon Center" then I think you'll see that he's not really playing favorites. He's bringing up Lizardon because that's the first pokemon of his people would think to use in that situation.

Why the hell does he remember pikachu but not his best pokemon is the better qiestion.

Finally, an episode where we got to see Gogoat doing something cool, I just love his voice and personality. And I kinda liked that kid and his thing with that drawing.

This episode looked interesting from the images and previews, but it was really boring. I'd say it's my least favorite episode in BW for how not much stuff really happened.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom