• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Best Wishes episode title has been unveiled: Zekrom, Bulbasaur to make an appea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Final Best Wishes episode title has been unveiled: Zekrom, Bulbasaur to make an appearance

The final episode title for the Best Wishes series has been unveiled. 「オレの夢、ポケモンマスター!!」My Dream, Pokémon Master!! is scheduled to air Sept. 26, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Final Best Wishes episode title has been unveiled: Zekrom, Bulbasaur to make an a

Finally! No more best wishes episodes!

Re: Final Best Wishes episode title has been unveiled: Zekrom, Bulbasaur to make an a

Finally! xD.

I have to admit that I'm really going to miss Dent and Iris, but I'm excited to see what XY has in store for us. It's been real, BW.

"My Dream, Pokemon Master!!"
That is not a very good title if you had to ask me, because it just suggesting everything of the anime went back to the beginning of OS. After five Pokemon generations and 16 years, Ash went back to his starting point, WTF... So I don't think XY anime will be good in terms of story plot, especially in plot development and character development.

"My Dream, Pokemon Master!!"
That is not a very good title if you had to ask me, because it just suggesting everything of the anime went back to the beginning of OS. After five Pokemon generations and 16 years, Ash went back to his starting point, WTF... So I don't think XY anime will be good in terms of story plot, especially in plot development and character development.
The title doesn't indicate how XY anime will be like whatsoever.

YESS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom