• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English names of October 2013 CoroCoro Pokémon revealed: Additional type-based mechan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English names of October 2013 CoroCoro Pokémon revealed: Additional type-based mechanics announced

English names and further information about what was revealed in CoroCoro has been released. Furthermore, information about addition type-based mechanics have been released.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: English names of October 2013 CoroCoro Pokémon revealed: Additional type-based me

Yes! I've been wondering why Electric Pokemon can get paralyzed for so long, especially when Poison Pokemon can't get Poisoned.

I'm much more excited about these new mechanics than the English names. The female Pyroar does look pretty cool, though. The new games seem to be focusing more on gender differences so far. I'm excited. :)

Re: English names of October 2013 CoroCoro Pokémon revealed: Additional type-based me

Nice, very nice indeed. The names really fit the bill. And I love the new mechanics. Why should Electric-types get paralyzed? And Ghost-types being able to avoid moves like Mean Look makes a lot of sense, since ghosts by nature can just phase in and out at will. And it makes sense that Grass-types should be immune to their own spores and powders.

Lookin' very good, GF. You've done an excellent job so far. I can't think of one thing that was a mistake so far.

Yes! I've been wondering why Electric Pokemon can get paralyzed for so long, especially when Poison Pokemon can't get Poisoned.

Because you can still break its back with Body Slam. If anything, they should have just made it so that they can't be paralyzed by Thunderwave.

It's going to be interesting in the competitive battles being affected by this. I wonder if Foresight will negate the ghost type's immunity to moves like Mean Look.

On a note about customization of the player characters, I personally hope a tophat is will be available to wear.

Ooh, I was hoping the female Pyroar would have a big gender difference and she does! :D And she's beautiful too!

I want to catch both a male and female Litleo and nickname them Kovu and Kiara. Any Disney fan should know why. lol

I also love that blue style Furfrou. I want one of those too! I misread the name as Frufru at first lol. I was like "lol this thing has the same name as the horse from The Aristocats?" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom