• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon announces GottaCatchEmAll.com: New sweepstakes website unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon announces GottaCatchEmAll.com: New sweepstakes website unveiled

The official Pokémon Twitter has announced the new site GottaCatchEmAll.com. This site runs sweepstakes where users must search the internet for passwords.

Read more on Bulbanews

You have failed me, Bulbagarden. I thought that you would give us the passwords, but no, you didn't!

If they're not giving out the passwords, I can assume that they are either not allowed to legally, or that the passwords are randomly generated.

What I want to know is where are these lists of prizes and Pokémon coming from?

Last edited:
If they're not giving out the passwords, I can assume that they are either not allowed to legally, or that the passwords are randomly generated.

someone in bulbagarden obviously either found them or has software that can hack the site.

We're legally allowed to and they are not random. Higher powers requested that I didn't publish passwords or links to the pages you can find them on.

We're legally allowed to and they are not random. Higher powers requested that I didn't publish passwords or links to the pages you can find them on.

BUT FOR WHAT REASON?!?

BUT FOR WHAT REASON?!?
So that you can enjoy the hunt, I suppose. Out of my hands.

I'd be more excited about this if one of the prizes was a 3DS and a copy of X and/or Y... *sigh*

Presumably to keep the competition fairer for, say, the young children who wanted to enter this and the people who aren't a part of this forum.

BUT FOR WHAT REASON?!?
So that you can enjoy the hunt, I suppose. Out of my hands.

can you at least tell me the difficulty of finding the passwords?

Websites are a tough find... I have Chespin and Pangoro so far... Could someone give me a hint and not reveal the whole website for any of them?

Websites are a tough find... I have Chespin and Pangoro so far... Could someone give me a hint and not reveal the whole website for any of them?
REALLY? It would be ever-so-kind of you if you were to tell me them. I've been on pokemon.com for the past 2 hours with no luck.

CAN YOU PLEEASE GIVE ME THE CODES YOU HAVE IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 2 HOURS AND COULDNT FING ANYTHING!!!!!

I have the codes for Chespin and Pangoro, if anybody wants em'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom