• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final BW episode dub title revealed: Final episode to air December 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Final BW episode dub title revealed: Final episode to air December 7

The dub title for the final episode of the sixteenth season has been revealed, and the season will end on December 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

When will the rest of the december schedule be revealed? , i really hope XY starts after it

I hope XY001 is right after it...

Yeah so do i because i been really waiting for it since the Sneak Peak got me hyped

Ready to hear the opening. Hope it's better than Black and White's!

It's probably done already they just need to translate it or possibly done translating there only gonna be 8 episodes behind so but I will like if the sneak peek episodes just become a hour premiere I would like that do get episode 1 and 2 out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom