• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden launches fifth annual Christmas Contests!: Our competitions will knock yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden launches fifth annual Christmas Contests!: Our competitions will knock your Sawks off!

The holiday season is once again upon us, and here at Bulbagarden we're revving up to launch our fifth annual Christmas Contests.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbagarden launches fifth annual Christmas Contests!: Our competitions will knoc

Hello, i got some question,
i created the holiday pokemon with its evo, so do i need to fill form on each of its evo or all in 1 form and
i fill the form for create a holiday pokemon (all evo in 1 form), its said my form was submitted successfully with a link to the thread, but when i press the link, its invalid

Re: Bulbagarden launches fifth annual Christmas Contests!: Our competitions will knoc

So we can enter all competitions without problems right? Like can we try the trivia, a long winters path and the creative challenge, or only one?

The prizes have been stated on bulbapedia (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbagarden_launches_fifth_annual_Christmas_Contests!) as:

The winners for each of our contests this year will receive their choice of a Pokémon Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL Console, or a Nintendo 2DS Console plus a copy of either Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.

So, does this mean that the winners receive

• 3DS+Pokemon X or Y
    OR
  • 2DS+Pokemon X or Y

or does it mean that they win

• 3DS Only
    OR
  • 2DS+Pokemon X or Y

Will you ship the prize overseas if the winner is not in America?

Can I take place in more than one contest? How do I send my answer/entry?

Where do I find the 12 days of Poke-Trivia threads?

Will you ship the prize overseas if the winner is not in America?

I already asked archaic that one. Here's a quote:

If I win, will the prize be shipped out all the way here? (I live in the Middle East)
Yes, assuming that there's no export/import restrictions which would get in the way of it.

Where do I find the 12 days of Poke-Trivia threads?

Go to the Christmas Corner 2013 (Link: Bulbagarden Christmas Contests Corner 2013)
Each Day is posted as a new thread.

Seasons greetings :)
I would like to know when and how the winners will be contacted?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom