• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English dubbed version of Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends to be available from Dec. 6 unt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English dubbed version of Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends to be available from Dec. 6 until Dec. ...

A dubbed version of Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends will be available on Pokémon TV starting this Friday, December 6th.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: English dubbed version of Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends to be available from Dec. 6

See enclosed video for my reaction.
[video=youtube;E2t4MBhGAg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8[/video]

Re: English dubbed version of Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends to be available from Dec. 6

Eevee TV? That's adorable! I laughed out loud.

...no mention yet of how the Genesect movie is already on DVD in English?

Ooooooh! I missed that part. Now I'm more excited!

Do people even care about the Genesect movie being on DVD? It wasn't all that great. (Though still better than most movies these days).

...no mention yet of how the Genesect movie is already on DVD in English?

Wow; I actually read that sentence and was like "Oh, OK; I guess it's just a temporary thing they're doing; that's cool." How did I not realize that "Eevee TV" rhymes; that is indeed adorable! :3

I'm glad that the Pikachu short is getting dubbed into English, although I still wish it had a TV premiere... Ever since watching the home release of Pokemon 2000, I've been of the mindset that the English-dubbed Pikachu shorts should always air prior to their respective movies, if they have one. :p I wish the timeframe of the upload's availability lasted more than a week and 2 days, though. :/ Apparently, even Origins didn't last a month on Pokemon TV. :( Given that it's very hard to catch up with the English Pokemon anime on official media (as episodes from each anime season keep getting rotated on Pokemon TV), I would think that more "stand-alone media" (as in, media that can be viewed without having to depend excessively on other past episodes or something), like Pokemon Origins and the various Pikachu shorts, would help in attracting more viewers (as long as it stays up for a long time, not just a week or two).

It's interesting that Pokemon TV is being used yet again for a premiere (wow; I completely missed the official upload of Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade; I thought you actually had to have the Pokemon TV application to view it; didn't know it was on Pokemon TV online as well.. So the Eevee and Friends Pikachu short is the 3rd thing to premiere on Pokemon TV, following Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade and Pokemon Origins)... Here's hoping that the Pikachu shorts that haven't been dubbed into English yet (and it looks like we have 9 of those so far), especially those ANA-flight exclusive ones, can air at some point on Pokemon TV or something... If Pokemon Chronicles is any indication, the age of the Pikachu shorts shouldn't matter much (with certain Pikachu shorts taking 2895 days, or roughly 7.9 years, to get dubbed at all).

Ooooooh! I missed that part. Now I'm more excited!

Do people even care about the Genesect movie being on DVD? It wasn't all that great. (Though still better than most movies these days).

I'm behind in watching the Pokemon movies on DVD, but I'm glad that Genesect and the Legend Awakened is now on DVD... :) LOL; normally this would be the time that the movie would be premiering on Cartoon Network; I'm still stunned that the English TV premiere and DVD release for the Genesect Army movie went by rather quickly. In any case, I'm looking forward to watching Genesect and the Legend Awakened at some point...mostly because of the Genesect Army (I was also super-excited for seeing Mewtwo kick butt yet again...until I learned that it's not the 1st movie's Mewtwo that is fetured, but a New!Two... >.< Not to mention the somewhat-deceptive advertising and other controversial comments surrounding the movie, but that's another topic...).

Please tell me that the Genesect movie's prologue and the Eevee and Friends short are available on the Genesect Army movie's DVD...? :confused:

Ooooh yes! If it's on the Genesect movie DVD then I'll definitely buy!

Edit: Various sellers are listing the region 1 (US & Canada) and region 4 (NZ & Australia) versions as 70 Minutes runtime, Mightyape lists the region 4 version as 66 minutes and one ebay seller is listing the region 1 version as 90 minutes.
Perhaps the region 1 version might have the short? If r1 does and r4 doesn't I will grumpily import it.

Edit: The DVD also comes with a TCG card for a limited time, a quick search yielded no results detailing which card, since its out now in the US could someone check?

Last edited:

I can't see Eevee TV on the US and UK Pokémon TV pages but I can see it on the French and German Pokémon TV pages with their respective dubs. The US page also has another problem by showing Diamond and Pearl episodes in the Black and White section of the page.

I can't see Eevee TV on the US and UK Pokémon TV pages but I can see it on the French and German Pokémon TV pages with their respective dubs. The US page also has another problem by showing Diamond and Pearl episodes in the Black and White section of the page.

That's odd, because I watched it on the UK page, but it wasn't available on the US page. :/

That's odd, because I watched it on the UK page, but it wasn't available on the US page. :/

The problem about Eevee TV has eventually been fixed in the last 24 hours because it seems from your post that the UK page was fixed before the US page and both US and UK pages are showing Eevee TV now. The US page still has the problem of showing Diamond and Pearl episodes in the Unova Region section of Pokémon TV.

Edit: The DVD also comes with a TCG card for a limited time, a quick search yielded no results detailing which card, since its out now in the US could someone check?

It is Genesect BW Promo 101. Not many people in the TCG community knew about it, to be honest. We all pretty much thought the Black & White Promos ended already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom