• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given away in ...

The newest Bulbagarden Wonder Trade event for Pokémon X and Y will be the 12 Days of Wonder Trade. Between December 12 and 23, Bulbagarden staff will be trading away specific holiday-themed Pokémon on Wonder Trade.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv

Haha; nice thematic Christmas event to tie in with wintry Wonder Trading! I love the puns; nice touch with Chatot and the Aspear Berry (IT'S OK, WEPEAR BERRY; WE STILL LOVE YOU! :3) I don't have XY, so I can't participate in the "12 Days of Wonder Trade" Bulbagarden event, but the concept is still really nice. :) I hope that the "Bad Egg" issues/fears cropping up with XY's Wonder Trade don't interfere with participation in the event, though... :x

...maybe Sawk could be used to represent Christmas stockings? :p

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv

I have found some interesting things on wonder trade, I am starting to suspect it may be from this forum. Pokemon with 3 and 4 max IVs with choice move sets. That said, the first thing that entered my head when I read this was a mass Delibird dump on Wonder Trade... because nothing says it's the Holidays more than a present from Delibird.

Haha; nice thematic Christmas event to tie in with wintry Wonder Trading! I love the puns; nice touch with Chatot and the Aspear Berry (IT'S OK, WEPEAR BERRY; WE STILL LOVE YOU! :3)]
The Wepear Berry isn't actually obtainable in XY at the moment anyway.

I don't have XY, so I can't participate in the "12 Days of Wonder Trade" Bulbagarden event, but the concept is still really nice. :) I hope that the "Bad Egg" issues/fears cropping up with XY's Wonder Trade don't interfere with participation in the event, though... :x

The rumors about Bad Eggs coming through Wonder Trade and unsupported. Some people had Bad Eggs show up in their games, and people who did no get the Bad Eggs speculated that they may have come through Wonder Trade. However, I have not seen a single report of someone getting a Bad Egg from Wonder Trade, so I'm pretty sure there is no such issue.

I don't have XY, so I can't participate in the "12 Days of Wonder Trade" Bulbagarden event, but the concept is still really nice. :) I hope that the "Bad Egg" issues/fears cropping up with XY's Wonder Trade don't interfere with participation in the event, though... :x

The rumors about Bad Eggs coming through Wonder Trade and unsupported. Some people had Bad Eggs show up in their games, and people who did no get the Bad Eggs speculated that they may have come through Wonder Trade. However, I have not seen a single report of someone getting a Bad Egg from Wonder Trade, so I'm pretty sure there is no such issue.

Oh, wow....that's weird; I'm so used to it being fairly common in the Hoenn games..

Hm; well, in that case; I'm glad that Wonder Trade seems to be safe, then, and I hope that whatever is causing Bad Eggs to appear (if they are unexpectedly appearing without any game file manipulation by the user(s) in question, such as via Action Replay) can get resolved. :< Those things just creep me out, and I've personally never even encountered one in any game file that I've played (not that I would want to).. :x

(Also, your avatar, while fitting, is probably going to cause me flashbacks every time I look at a Snorlax from now on...) :<

Oh, wow....that's weird; I'm so used to it being fairly common in the Hoenn games..
Well, its only function is to be used in Pokeblocks/Poffins or sold to a maniac (in Gen V), so it doesn't really have any use in XY, which is likely why it is unobtainable.

So by 'holiday-themed' you mean you're going to spam the lucky participants with Delibirds?

I kid, I kid. It's good to see events like these coming from my favorite pokemon forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom