• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY0?? - Malamar

I hope that that episode will be the Flare-dan's debut episode. I know that one of the Flare scientists has a Calamanero (Malamar), but I forgot who.

I hope that that episode will be the Flare-dan's debut episode. I know that one of the Flare scientists has a Calamanero (Malamar), but I forgot who.

Xerosic, the dude who looks like Eggman.

It would be nice if Team Flare makes their debut appearance, and causes trouble in their first appearance. I wonder what attack Malamar is using in that image. Unless of course it's a special ability or something.

=============

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

"Team Rocket in big trouble?! What is the aim of the terrifying Karamanero?!"

"A Karamanero appears in front of Team Rocket, who are always troubling Satoshi and friends! The mysterious light it emits spells big trouble not just for Team Rocket, but Satoshi and friends too...?!"

from bluesun.

http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/anime/ca_05/2.html

Last edited:

So that's not James' Inkay evolving.

Though looking at the posts above, I hope it is a Team Flare episode

So that's not James' Inkay evolving.
It may be. Team Rocket are so stupid that they probably can not tell the difference between evolution and big trouble.
If we take this seriously though so could big trouble mean Team Flare I guess. Or it is just the evil Togepi of Kalos with a Malamar instead of a Togepi.

I Hope this Malamar will be out too Good Use in this Episode since I am Training one in my Y Version and they are REALLY Good

It seems that Iwane is animating this episode, so it may be an important episode.

XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu

Apparently, Pikachu will once again be turned bad by an outside force (starts at 0:42)

[video=youtube;lYK9Kqmlujw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK9Kqmlujw[/video]

Maybe the TRio is gonna put that control device to good use again.

Calling it now: Ash will use the Elements of Harmony Power of Friendship to solve everything. Though some quick thinking (like in Pikashu Re-Volts and XY01) would be nice again too.

Last edited:
Re: XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu

Yes, one tradition Pokemon writers don't seem to want to break, Ash saving Pikachu through the power of friendship, that and Ash cross dressing episodesXD

Though, I do admit I like these type cuz it shows how close they are and how far Ash is willing to go for him. Just hope they do it different than what happened last time, I liked what happened in AG, maybe Team Flare can cause it this time.

Edit;

Is it just me or does the guy at the end of the preview look like Mario of the Mario brothers? LOL.

Apparently, Pikachu will once again be turned bad by an outside force (starts at 0:42)

[video=youtube;lYK9Kqmlujw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK9Kqmlujw[/video]

Maybe the TRio is gonna put that control device to good use again.

Calling it now: Ash will use the Elements of Harmony Power of Friendship to solve everything. Though some quick thinking (like in Pikashu Re-Volts and XY01 would be nice again too.

It'd be nice if the TRio used the knowledge of Colress's control device from BW and advanced on it maybe?

Either way, I still think this is from the Malamar Episode due to the darkness in the background, so cave maybe?

Either way, I still think this is from the Malamar Episode due to the darkness in the background, so cave maybe?

Malamar actually looked mad/controlled on those pics so it can be true. But otherwise this seems old. Pika gets evil, Pika wrecks everyone, Ash saves Pika through friendship. It is not exiting anymore. And I am always against Pika eps.

Malamar actually looked mad/controlled on those pics so it can be true. But otherwise this seems old. Pika gets evil, Pika wrecks everyone, Ash saves Pika through friendship. It is not exiting anymore. And I am always against Pika eps.

Nothing will beat the Pika ep where Pikachu is controlled by Groudon.

But yeah, there will have to be some good reason for this episode, otherwise it will be old.

Nothing will beat the Pika ep where Pikachu is controlled by Groudon.
The Pika ep where Pika does not do a shit?

This is probably the Malamar episode.

The fact Malamar appears in an episode and Pika acting mind controlled. Malamar has the strongest hypnotic powers of all Pokemon.

Hmm, I hope that it isn't the ~POWAH OF LURV~. Dedenne and Pika seem close. Perhaps Dedenne learns Play Rough and beats the bull out of Malamar for messing with its bud. Something to show its a Fairy >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom