• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Further Pokémon Bank details revealed: Official trailer published

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Further Pokémon Bank details revealed: Official trailer published

The official Pokémon Bank website has launched, giving more details about Pokémon Bank.

Read more on Bulbanews

So Pokemon that know HM Moves still can't be transferred? What the hell? There aren't any places with PCs that can only be accessed via HM in Gen V. Nobody is going to get stuck on an island this time.

Oh well, I suppose I'll have to go through all of my boxes on all four Gen V games... *sighs*

So Pokemon that know HM Moves still can't be transferred? What the hell? There aren't any places with PCs that can only be accessed via HM in Gen V. Nobody is going to get stuck on an island this time.

Wait, wut? Is that why they have the no HM rule, cuz people got stuck somewhere? Where was that?

Wait, wut? Is that why they have the no HM rule, cuz people got stuck somewhere? Where was that?

Nowhere, because the rule's always been there. But people could get stuck in places like, say, Mosseep City or the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon Leagues, were all Pokemon with HM moves to be transferred. But there isn't a single island town in Gen V, so I dunno why it's around this time.

Nowhere, because the rule's always been there. But people could get stuck in places like, say, Mosseep City or the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon Leagues, were all Pokemon with HM moves to be transferred. But there isn't a single island town in Gen V, so I dunno why it's around this time.

There are some caves that are only accessible using surf I thought?

But not a single PC in said caves, now is there?

... damn this is troublesome. I taught Fly to almost every bird and Surf to most of the eligible pokemons. This is going to be a huge hassle. The Move Deleter sure has some work now.

But not a single PC in said caves, now is there?

I don't think there are PC's in caves no.

Oh well, I suppose I'll have to go through all of my boxes on all four Gen V games... *sighs*
It's not explicitly stated, but I'm taking that to be what the FAQ is implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom