• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
2rdafkl.jpg

Hello and welcome to the 10th installment of everyone's favorite thread of random fun! This is a casual thread for casual conversation and just for posting random things. Dont be afraid to post something random and unexpected to grab everyone's attention!

However before we begin the randomness, there are a few rules to keep in mind when posting here:

1. All forum rules apply to this thread. They can be read here:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f223/bulbagarden-forum-rules-*new-set-valid-immediately*-153092/

2. Don't double post: Although this is a thread for random posts, you may not double post here. If you have something to add to a post you've made, use the edit button located at the bottom right of your posts. If you want to quote multiple posts, use the multiquote button instead of multiple posting to quote each post.

3. Keep your posts legible: RM has a little leeway and although small amounts of chatspeak or jibberish is allowed, make sure your post isnt totally gibberish or spammy. Conversations consisting only of gifs smilies or spam will also not be allowed. If the staff thinks such a convo is getting out of hand, they may step in and ask for it to be stopped.

4. No drama: We want this thread to be fun and pleasant for everyone to post in. To keep this thread pleasant for everyone, we ask that you not bring drama with other users into this thread. Keep it out please, as it brings down the mood and ruins the atmosphere here. Examples of drama include continued discussion of your own and other people's infractions, repeatedly threatening to leave the thread, and speaking negatively about another user.

5. Although swearing is allowed on the forums and perfectly fine, please do not swear excessively or call another user rude names. Swearing directed at other users can be considered Flaming under the rules. Do not flame/insult other users.

6. Use SASS:
Smilies
Asterisks
Spelling
Sarcasm

This is used to decode the seriousness of a post example

You guys suck, Im leaving this dump of a forum forever

when SASS is applied this becomes:
u gaiz suck Im leaving 5ever *jumps in a rocket and departs to Jupiter*

the second post seems less serious, so can be seen as less offensive or serious and can help avoid potential conflicts.

Also a note: If someone is uncomfortable with something you posted(if they say so or seem bothered by it) do not continue to post things like it. Try to make sure your posts wont offend or bother others and be polite. If a post bothers you or you feel it is rule breaking or problematic, press the Report button on that post(looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark inside) to report it to the staff. Dont try to handle the situation yourself, just let the staff handle it. NEVER be afraid to report something you feel is problematic/offensive/bothersome or rulebreaking. You wont get in trouble and the person wont know you reported them. The staff cannot be here at all times so things that need attention can be easily missed. If you're unsure, report anyway, it really does help. Lets all do our part to keep this thread friendly and fun.

7. Have fun! This thread is what you, the users who post here make of it, it can be an addictive place of fun and entertainment for everyone. So have fun all!

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRST NON-MOD POST
Well, I welcome the new thread. Hello, people viewing the first page~

Last edited:
First page~

Three just so happens to be my lucky number~ Third reply is fine with me.

Last edited:
Well... It isn't New Year's for me, but Happy New Year to the majority of you. ^_^

WTF ITS BEEN LIKE 5 SECS!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Pan always wins.

And I had plans for the first post... Have the video anyway.
[video=youtube_share;BoiIGNvaYFQ]http://youtu.be/BoiIGNvaYFQ[/video]

Wait...
WE HAVE TO WAIT ONE HOUR MORE
HOLD BACK YOUR NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS
ZIMA IS STUCK IN THE PAST
*revs up the time machine*

I fucking hate having the option to change my username. I've almost accidentally changed it twice when I meant to change my usertitle.

Hey, I'm in CST as well. What about me? :I

I only change my username like once in a blue moon, like today. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom