• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy Egg on Pokémon.com!

XD375

Shane
Reaction score
manaphyeggs.jpeg

I was browsing the site when I found this! I wonder if it had any connection to the Password? Are they even Manaphy eggs? Do you get this, or was I a lucky visitor who was required to click a certain one? They switched spots sometimes, and there were a lot of them, and they were annoying!

Yep, that's the Manaphy egg.

Further investigation is required! :O

Whoa, those are the Manaphy eggs!! I'll go check out the site too right now and see if I see those...

UPDATE: Yeah, I see'em too!! It's gotta have something to do with Ranger!!

I think they'll give us the password soon, as I predicted somewhere, on some forum (Either here or PH).

Dude, I gotta say you were right! I'm so excited... I seriously wanna stay up all night waiting for this now, and I don't even have the game! Yet... I'll definitely get it tomorrow though.

An announcement on the release of the 9th movie should be fairly imminent too. I think I remember hearing it would be released early next year - this should probably be giving us a date.

How does the Manaphy thing in Ranger work anyway? I'm still waiting for my copy.

There's a Password mode, apparently. I don't have or want the game, so I wouldn't know or care. My brother wants it, though, but I think it sounds stupid.

I don't see how you can be a true Pokémon fan if you don't have an out-of-control desire to catch/buy 'em all.

Drat, I was hoping for the password to be revealed. :(

This... is weird. But cool! I like clicking through pages just to see it appear. XD I think it's only if you're looking at the episode guides.

I don't see how you can be a true Pokémon fan if you don't have an out-of-control desire to catch/buy 'em all.

This... is weird. But cool! I like clicking through pages just to see it appear. XD I think it's only if you're looking at the episode guides.
Naw, they're everywhere, and you don't have to keep clicking pages to make'em appear.

Bu- but I like to press buttons! XD

On a related note, lol at the TCG part of the site being out-of-date; Dragon Frontiers hasn't been put up yet.

this probably means they're about to update the site with a release date for movie 9

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit early for this revelation? The eighth movie was just released here, and people getting the egg in Ranger won't do a lot of good now because Diamond and Pearl don't even have a release date. Then again, I guess Japanese Ranger players got the egg relatively early, but somehow I don't see Pokémon USA operating that way.

It has to mean something because most American fans don't even know what a Manaphy egg is.

movie 9 has to come out soon because season 9 is almost over and i think it was said somewhere that it was supposed to come out in february.

Yes, when I talked to PUSA at Worlds, they told me it was coming out in February for sure. Makes sense too, at the pace they are going with the TV show right now...

That's true; AG182 will air next Thursday, and AG183 is the Perap episode.

And that is the point the anime was at when the movie was shown in Japan.

There is a mission to do in Ranger so there would be a point to revealing it now even if the egg can't be transferred yet.

I'm not clicking anything on Pokemon.com and the eggs are still appearing.

Well if it is coming this early already, this would also mean that they will promote Diamond and Pearl along that, because that's what the egg is for.

I was looking at an article on the new DVD, and looking at notaligic pictures, when I took the snapshot.

Also, a true Pokémon fan doesn't get suckered into buying cheap gimmicks with the Pokémon label. All you do in the Hal-created game is circle Pokémon. I have an out-of-control desire for normal games, like anything from Red to Sapphire to Trozei, though. I just hate Dash and Ranger.

All you do in Game Freak's game is push the menu buttons.

And Trozei actually is limited...

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom