• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Canada's YTV to air third XY episode on Feb. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Canada's YTV to air third XY episode on Feb. ...

Canada's YTV will air the third episode of the XY series, A Battle of Aerial Mobility!, on Saturday, Feb. 15.

Read more on Bulbanews

(sacastically) OMG! A NEW POKEMON EPISODE IN CANADA THAT IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET!! Next thing you'll be posting on the news is Cartoon Network Australia having a new episode of the PREVIOUS season (yes, that's right, we're not up to XY yet!)

I apologise for the stupidity i just did. I just like interesting news, not simple un-interesting news.

Well this is very interesting news. YTV used to be MONTHS behind Cartoon Network, now they're just two weeks behind.

Well, you should see our Cartoon Network in Australia. It's always 2-4 MONTHS behind.

Well, you should see our Cartoon Network in Australia. It's always 2-4 MONTHS behind.
Oh, please... you should see our Cartoon Netwrok in Latin America. We have been 13 MONTHS behind since Black & White.

But I'm with you here. If Canada being only weeks behind the U.S. now while before it was months is something worthy of an article, then Latin America airing one new episode per day during season 16 to reduce the one-year gap between the broadcastings should be scandalous news.

Zap2it updated the schedule, XY001 is airing on the 15th, not XY003. This is still great news, none the less, and makes complete sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom