• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu and 10 other Pokémon to be the official mascots for Japan in 2014 World Cup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pikachu and 10 other Pokémon to be the official mascots for Japan in 2014 World Cup: 11 ...

Adidas features Pikachu and 10 other Pokémon as the official mascot of the Japanese national football team.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pikachu and 10 other Pokémon to be the official mascots for Japan in 2014 World C

Omg mascots for the team in thw World Cup? That's pretty cool!

Re: Pikachu and 10 other Pokémon to be the official mascots for Japan in 2014 World C

Don't ask me why, but I'm getting this Inazuma Eleven itch after reading this :)

Anyway, this is almost as big as it can get when it comes to video game characters, right?

They are the mascots of the football team, Huh?

So it means each Pokemon stands for each player of the Japanese Football Team?
Who are they stands for? BTW, who of the one even knows the player list of the Japanese Team?
But, however the Pokemon are stands for, they real player is never as cute as their mascots.

Hey, that rather makes me think what Pokemon should stands for the opponent teams they will going to face in the FIFA World Cup.

That's pretty cool! I really like Litleo and Helioptile in that group picture.

I love that picture! It's really exciting to know that Pokémon is getting this kind of focus.

Yay! Fennekin and Froakie! It's pretty cool they're using Pokémon as mascots in my opinion!

Eevee is not a mascot for the team? Well, I'm suprised.

Eeveelution fan, Satoshi and Masuda's reaction: NNNOOOOOO BULLSH*T F*CKBALLS ASSSSSSS!!!! (stabs itself)

Non-Eeveelution fan's reaction: Meh. (walks away)

Me and every other Eeveelution hater's reaction: DANCE PARTY!!! (cue dance party)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom