• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2 New Titles......ZACK!

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Posted on Serebii said:
January 11th - 18th
GYM BATTLE

??11??? ?15?? ???*?????*?????VS???!!
??18??? ?16?? ?????VS?????

episode 15 - Kurogane Gym! Hiyouta vs Shinji!!
episode 16 - Zugaidosu vs. Pikachuu

official source - http://pokeani.com/

Sweet, the string of non-fillers continue.....

We see Shinji in a Gym battle? I'm going to guess he loses.

And Pikachu against a rock type... I assume he follows the same idea for that as he did against Roxanne.

Yes. Yes they can.

But that still doesn't do much in the anime. Or that was the idea behind Iron Tail anyway.

It's kinda surprising (and dissapointing) with Mukkubird and Aipom having spotlight, that Pikachu comes in.....

So far in DP they've really liked having omportant things taking up more than one episode. It's cool to actually see the rival battling in a gym battle (as I presume.) Speaking of rivals are we ever gonna see Gary in sinnoh or was he just in the last ep of AG to tell Ash to go there.

We see Shinji in a Gym battle? I'm going to guess he loses.

And Pikachu against a rock type... I assume he follows the same idea for that as he did against Roxanne.

He won't lose, I'll bet that he actually crushes the leader and he'll get a lecture about friendship or how he has no bond other than winning with his Pokemon.

Shinji's Pokemon are all weak to Hyouta's though....

I wonder if Mr. Ursa Ring will come and kick ass.

Nah, that would be the reason for losing. Then he gets the lecture afterwards. Besides, the Gym Leader has to look strong until Ash has beaten him.

I can't remember. Did the G/S rival win the battle at the top of Sprout Tower?

I think he did because didn't the guy give him flash, or was he complaining that the guy wouldn't give him flash because he was a db. The thing is though that Shinji could quite possibly have a new pokemon if not more. Shinji losing would give him yet another chance to release another pokemon.

I'm willing to bet that he wins and Ash loses, just to intensify their rivalry.

Wouldn't the opposite intensify it as well, though?
I mean, Shinji losing to someone whom Ash could beat - That must be a serious kick in the shin considering how low Shinji sees Ash as.

I wonder if Ursaring will be released after this then since it's nowhere seen in the intro :/

I'm willing to bet that he wins and Ash loses, just to intensify their rivalry.
The rivalry needs intensifying on Shinji's side more than Ash's side right now. Having Ash win would give him his first victory of the rivalry, to the greatly annoyance of Shinji.

Besides, Ash has to get the badge at the end of the second episode.

Speaking of rivals are we ever gonna see Gary in sinnoh or was he just in the last ep of AG to tell Ash to go there.

Who knows what's going on with Gary. The end of AG kind of built him up for a triumhphant return but he's been MIA in D/P so far and doesn't even get a sequence in the opening.

I'm sure he'll turn up again eventually but Shinji is his main rival which is why they're focusing on him. Gary isn't going for Gym badges as far as I know anyway.

Wouldn't the opposite intensify it as well, though?
I mean, Shinji losing to someone whom Ash could beat - That must be a serious kick in the shin considering how low Shinji sees Ash as.

That's what I want to happen.

I hope that when the league rolls around, Ash defeats Shinji. But that's not the point.

Ash doesn't usually lose his first Gym Battle nowadays.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom