• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY034: Mega Lucario VS Mega Kucheat! The Bonds of Mega Evolution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY034: Mega Lucario VS Mega Mawile! The Bond of Mega Evolution!!

If Mega Mawile lose to Mega Lucario I will flip my shit.

Awesome, that old lady must be an experienced trainer, I hope she gives good fight to Mega Lucario.

Newtype Magazine summary, by Bluesun:

"Having arrived at Mt. Musuto, Satoshi and friends meet an old woman called Maple. Lucario and Maple's Kucheat have a MegaEvolution Battle, but Mega Lucario rampages again, and is overwhelmed by Mega Kucheat. Having lost, Corni is assigned a trial by Maple, but the trial is Flower Arrangement, which seems to have nothing to do with MegaEvolution..."

"Having arrived at Mt. Musuto, Satoshi and friends meet an old woman called Maple. Lucario and Maple's Kucheat have a MegaEvolution Battle, but Mega Lucario rampages again, and is overwhelmed by Mega Kucheat. Having lost, Corni is assigned a trial by Maple, but the trial is Flower Arrangement, which seems to have nothing to do with MegaEvolution..."

Flower arrangement? COOL! I can't think of a better training for patience, understand of beauty than this one. Sounds like development for both Korrina and Lucario.

Preview:

[video=youtube;Xxf5oK8Par0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxf5oK8Par0[/video]

Oh so Korrina will become Maple's maid for a day. I bet we might get flashbacks there, assuming Korrina had to do that at home much, like vacuuming, dusting, washing the dishes and windows, doing laundry, folding clothes, washing the windows, and of course gardening maybe arranging flowers and centerpieces for special occasions, maybe cooking a little, etc. (if she had a younger sibling or a few) she might help take of them (like making sure they're entertained, well fed, and healthy, like a babysitter if there's a baby in her house of course she would have to change diapers). I hope Korrina doesn't fuss about this.

Last edited:
Welp, if only korrina was genre savvy enough to teach her lucario psychic.

I gotta say, I like how Megavolution's done in the show (surprisingly). I always imagined Pokemon would "hold" the mega stone in a necklace or charm of some kind, and I like the take on that. Makes me wish it was available in the games.

tumblr_n7wm031ZfF1rgjdg5o1_500.png

Maybe it's time to put Old Yeller down

tumblr_n7wm031ZfF1rgjdg5o1_500.png
Taking mega Lucario's rage bite I see, I know that's her usual tough and brave side. But I think she may need the hospital after that, I won't be surprised if Korrina got rabies, or some disease, or any kind of bacterial infection. But if she did go to the hospital she won't be there for the whole episode.

Don't really like this eps I guess. The bite looks dangerous on that and particulary not so heroic to do such a sacrifice for Korrina
Yeah like it said it could make her really sick (not unless if Lucario had his shots) or it could even kill her if she has no medical help.

I'm guessing Korrina will be staying with the old lady while Ash goes and catches Hawlucha the episode after :p
Maybe not Korrina has a life, gym leader, mega evolution successor, and she probably helps raise the family when needed (I won't be surprised if she had younger siblings or cousins) If she does, the stay will be very short. I wonder if that old lady is really Korrina's grandma or great aunt (I won't be surprised if she is Gurkinn's wife or the other parent's mom or just her great aunt).

Last edited:
2nd preview:

[video=youtube;-5sklViRuLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5sklViRuLw[/video]

I think Lucario's rampage issue could be resolved here...

That bite...ow.

I'm guessing Korrina will be staying with the old lady while Ash goes and catches Hawlucha the episode after :p

Don't really like this eps I guess. The bite looks dangerous on that and particulary not so heroic to do such a sacrifice for Korrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom