• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available at Ae

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available at Aeon Malls, ...

Details about the Pikachu event which will be distributed at Aeon Malls and Aeon Stores on June 15 have been announced. It has the moves Mega Kick, Quick Attack, Electro Ball, and Double Team.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available a

Why Mega Kick? I can get a Mega Kick Pikachu right now on my Leaf Green and send it over to XY. There are many other kick moves they could've given it.

Re: Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available a

Why Mega Kick? I can get a Mega Kick Pikachu right now on my Leaf Green and send it over to XY. There are many other kick moves they could've given it.
FIFA/ CocaCola World Cup is coming up. Pokemon is the Japaneese mascot.

PIKACHU is Japanesse' mascot.

But will be kawaii to see each Japanesse player have their own mini pokemon mascot, maybe sewed in their jersey/shirt. We have more than enough pokemon for everyone.

Still they never too fancy with special pokemon distribution in XY. Maybe to avoid madness of fans that can't get one.

I know that. But there are many other kicking moves they could've given Pikachu like I stated before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom