• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack August Giveaway: (For readers in North America only, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack August Giveaway: (For readers in North America only, sorry!)

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special TCG giveaway for our readers in North America. Three lucky readers will receive the set of Pokémon TCG Kalos Power Tins, featuring Pokémon-EX versions of the Kalos region's final starter evolutions: Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack August Giveaway: (For readers in North America only, so

My favorite is M-Charizard-EX (108/106 from XY: Flashfire) because that is the coolest looking Pokemon card I own.

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack August Giveaway: (For readers in North America only, so

Dragonite-EX is my favorite because the art is pretty good, but I really like the speed with which it can be set up mid-battle

My favourite is Toxicroak EX Full Art because the art looks amazing and the card works pretty well along with Virbank City Gym.

I'm diggin' Mega Heracross EX. The art is the card's layout are really cool!

Heracross EX (Full Art)

Standing strong and proud
Guard Press and Giga Power
Proves a mighty bug

My favorite is Blastoise EX (full art). It looks cool and is one of the few full arts that I own.

My favorite would be my Yveltal from a XY booster pack. It works very well in my deck.

Last edited:

My favorite Pokémon XY EX has to be Lucario EX (Full Art). This card is so amazing looking to me and ,even though I do not own one (yet), it is my favorite by far in any set to be released!

My favorite card is Mega Lucario EX! Although its unreleased at the moment... It looks amazing! Can't wait to pull one!!

My favorite Pokemon XY EX is M-Venusaur EX. It has such a powerful effect, and I love Venusaur!

My favorite Pokemon XY EX is Skarmory. I really like Skarmory, so why not?

My favorite card is the Mega Charizard EX from Flashfire because that had been my favorite since I got into Pokemon.

My favorite card is M Charizard Ex because he is just a fire dragon boss and fire is my favorite type.

Venusaur EX is my favorite! How do you kill that thing!?

Xerneas-EX because it would be a great addition to my brother's deck!

Mega Charizard EX (13/106) because of Crimson Dive which does 300 damage, and its cool design.

Mine and my kids favorite pokemon ex from the xy exspanion is mega blastoise ex from xy base set because when I was a kid I remember getting a base set blastoise holo and my kids like it because it was the first mega ex they pulled I'm looking forward to the mega lucario ex I'm still tryin to get my kids lucario ex got five furious fists packs on preorder can't wait

I like mega Blastoise - EX (from XY) because squirtle was my first pokemon (from the gameboy red) and first complete three evolution set on TCG.

My favorite is Yveltal-EX from XY, because I find it fun to use. I've used it alongside Hydreigon, and it's been such a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom