• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY049: Dispatch the Laplace Protection Team! Do Your Best, Eureka!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
XY049: Dispatch the Lapras Protection Team! Do Your Best, Eureka!!
Airing Oct. 30.

(thanks to bluesun)
A group of children attempt to get a Laplace which got hurt in a forest back to the sea. Eureka decides to help them too, but then Team Rocket shows up!

27A0TAd.jpg

So this episode is a nod-off to the gift Lapras on Route 12. Interesting.

And let's hope Dedenne fights in this episode.

This looks like a Fun Episode. I Like Lapras a lot and this could be Good :) let's hope this Bonnie Episode will be Better then the Xerneus one since I found that one VERY DISAPPOINTING :(

Ash's Lapras cameo please!!

Looks like a really good episode, more Bonnie development!

It has been while since we've seen Lapras in the anime. And more Eureka is always a good thing.

Looks like we're going to have another phase of character-centered episodes and I'm loving it.

Lapras and Eureka can't disappoint.

The two of my favorite characters. No regrets. X)

Nq9bPhc.jpg
As speculated earlier, the Hawlucha episode has most likely been moved to 11/27 and so on.

No surprise, of course. If the undersea episode was ever going to air it would have to be before the upcoming return of Sanpei. This also buys Asada Yuuji and Iwane Masa'aki an extra week to work on their next episode, should they have one in the rotation by then.

Staff, Get!

Screenplay: Shouji Yonemura
Episode Director: Suzuki Takuo
Storyboard: Hiromasa Amano
Animation Supervisor: Keita Saitou
米村正二 鈴木卓夫 尼野浩正 斉藤圭太

...I got nothin', other than Yonemura tending to be a good writer. I'm just glad one of the Studio Cockpit guys haven't shown back up in the rotation yet, what with the titles for #50-52.

From the picture, since Smoochum are always female, this confirms (or will confirm) that Serena's Pancham is male?

Just about to say the same thing. I had a feeling that Pancham would be female, but I guess not.

OR it could be a case where Smoochum doesn't know that it's also female (like Meowth/Oshawott and Purrloin).

From the picture, since Smoochum are always female, this confirms (or will confirm) that Serena's Pancham is male?

Just about to say the same thing. I had a feeling that Pancham would be female, but I guess not.

OR it could be a case where Smoochum doesn't know that it's also female (like Meowth/Oshawott and Purrloin).

I always thought it was male with the way it was dressed in scarves and boyish outfits in the DreaDrea ending. Maybe it could just be a tomboy. I guess the answer will be revealed when the episode is aired.

I see Luxio is making an appearance in a later episode, seems like it's confirmed for Clemont at this point. I'm so excited!

On a different note, Lapras is one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm definitely looking forward to this episode. And more Bonnie is always a plus.

Preview
- Bonnie is walking through a forest and meets some kids.
- Bonnie and the kids play on a Lapras.
- Team Rocket are using a Magikarp Submarine.
- Lapras uses a Water attack.

[video=youtube;o3jLOTSOEik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3jLOTSOEik[/video]

It looks like Harley and Conway put together! That kid. A girl with sunglasses? Why didn't Korrina wear sunglasses when she was little? So they relax, I guess Clemont dozed off. It makes me sick that they are showing parentless kids in XY (10 is okay but 6-7, that's bad)

Last edited:
Looks like a really boring fillerino to me with obnoxious kid cotds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom