• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY056: Do Your Best, Dedenne! Do it for Numera!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Dedenne Does Its Best! All for Goomy!!
Airs: January 15th.
7KiHPXS.jpg

Could someone please translate this? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

Here is a placeholder translation of the summary.

After being attacked by Team Rocket, Ash ends up separated from everyone else inside a forest!

Last edited:
I really hope Dedenne does something useful in this episode. I'm guessing he's being used as a sparing partner for Goomy or something, but it could really be anything. Whatever happens, I hope the little hamster gets some decent focus.

Preview
- Team Rocket are with Goomy.
- Meowth is alone with Dedenne
- Pancham carries Goomy.

[video=youtube;Vgp3QwxLzZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgp3QwxLzZk[/video]

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Bonnie looks frickin' adorably badass in that screenshot. X3

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Bonnie looks frickin' adorably badass in that screenshot. X3

Yeah...but the TRio could get in a LOT trouble for battling a minor! :uhoh:

Last edited:
Bonnie battling with Dedenne? YES PLEASE! I'm really excited for this episode now. (Well, I already was, but even more now!) Her and Dedenne being able to hold off TR would be the best thing ever for me.

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;BYR30NFBHY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYR30NFBHY0[/video]

Poor Dedenne. It wants to be friends with Goomy, but Goomy is too afraid to be next to a Fairy-type (despite Dedenne knowing only one decent Fairy attack). Luckily, it seems like Dedenne will earn Goomy's trust by participating in battle (something that is rarely seen in the show thanks to its nap time).

Poor Dedenne. It wants to be friends with Goomy, but Goomy is too afraid to be next to a Fairy-type (despite Dedenne knowing only one decent Fairy attack). Luckily, it seems like Dedenne will earn Goomy's trust by participating in battle (something that is rarely seen in the show thanks to its nap time).

Clemont's Dedenne doesn't know any Fairy moves...

But I am also happy Dedenne is actually actively battling for a change. I hope it learns a new move as well.

Clemont's Dedenne doesn't know any Fairy moves...

But I am also happy Dedenne is actually actively battling for a change. I hope it learns a new move as well.

He meant Dedenne in general...

It might learn Play Rough, Discharge or Thunder here...I'm hoping for the former....

Goomy might reveal a new move, too...(Here's hoping it's Dragon Pulse/Breath, Muddy Water, Absorb or Sludge Wave/Bomb.

And AGAIN with the enslavement collars that never work, TRio? I am disappoint, since you never learned from Garchomp and Salamence...

Which makes me wonder..are these collars meant for Dragon-Types? Because we haven't seen them used on anything but DRAGONS...

Still, maybe this episode will tie into the 6th Gym and Goomy(by then Goodra)'s attitude towards Fairy types, when it is inevitably used there as the star of the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom