• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY061: Decisive Battle in the Badlands! Fight, Numera!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here are some screenshots from the episode.

img_next150219.jpg

J91QBGC.jpg

Here's a translation of the first summary, thanks to @捷克羅姆;

When Ash and co. are trapped by Team Rocket, Goomy seems to face off against Grumpig!?

He also translated the text underneath the image of Spoink and Grumpig and it says.

Grumpig bullies the peaceful Spoink.

Last edited:
Allegedly a Grumpig also appears, but it may well just as be this Spoink evolving into one later in the episode.

Allegedly a Grumpig also appears, but it may well just as be this Spoink evolving into one later in the episode.

Maybe, there have been times where the Data Broadcast Pokemon for the episodes, so we'll have to see. Although, since Spoink is appearing here, a Grumpig could also appear.

If I'm not mistaken by the art style, it seems like Natsume will be the AD for this episode?

Could this Spoink be the same Spoink that appeared twice in the Advance Generation series?

Oh...that'd be awesome, and making it evolve into Grumpig would make more sense than just some other random Spoink evolving :p

Could this Spoink be the same Spoink that appeared twice in the Advance Generation series?

I doubt it. That Pokémon had not made an anime appearance in well over 10 years. Besides, that Spoink was living in Hoenn, which is a far ways from Kalos.

I dont think it's too farfetched for it to be the same Spoink especially with all the Hoenn focus that's happening right now.

Just because a Spoink appeared as a recurring Pokemon in the past does not mean it will reappear again. It'd be one thing if the Pokemon were actually following Ash and co., much like the OS Jigglypuff did over four regions. Unlike that Pokemon, or even the Sunglasses Sandile/Krokorok, the AG Spoink does not have a reason to follow Ash and co.

The current writing staff probably doesn't even remember that particular Spoink. They probably just chose to show off the Pokemon species for ORAS promotion only.

I dont think it's too farfetched for it to be the same Spoink especially with all the Hoenn focus that's happening right now.

Just because a Spoink appeared as a recurring Pokemon in the past does not mean it will reappear again. It'd be one thing if the Pokemon were actually following Ash and co., much like the OS Jigglypuff did over four regions. Unlike that Pokemon, or even the Sunglasses Sandile/Krokorok, the AG Spoink does not have a reason to follow Ash and co.

The current writing staff probably doesn't even remember that particular Spoink. They probably just chose to show off the Pokemon species for ORAS promotion only.

While you're probably right, I never said it was following them. It could be there for another reason. But yeah, it probably isn't the same Spoink. Would be cool though! ;o

Oohashi Yukiyoshi wrote those two episodes you are referring to. He still regularly writes for the franchise.

Perhaps this is where Goomy evolves?

It is possible, after all the data broadcast episode with Sliggoo could be the episode Sliggoo evolves into Goodra.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Goomy fully evolved within ten episodes. It's supposed to evolve quickly anyway.

Faster than say Sliggoo evolving between Lumiose and Laverre. Since there's no reason why Goodra couldn't be used against the only gym it would have a type resistance in a gym and therefore could easily have an advantage.

Goodra's only going to be neutral against Olympia, so I say why not?

But if not, then this will at least be an episode where I'm sure Goomy will show off some moves, and even some more development.

Here is another picture from the episode, along with a summary.

J91QBGC.jpg

Could someone please translate this? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50; @bluesun;

A translation of the first summary, thanks to 捷克羅姆.

When Ash and co. are trapped by Team Rocket, Goomy seems to face off against Grumpig!?

捷克羅姆 also translated the text under the image and it says.

Last edited:
Here is another picture from the episode, along with a summary.

J91QBGC.jpg

Could someone please translate this? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50; @bluesun;

A translation of the first summary, thanks to 捷克羅姆.

捷克羅姆 also translated the text under the image and it says.

You need to add another bracket into the spoiler image tag so the pic will show man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom