• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket Wi-Fi event now running: Ticket available February 27 through March 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Eon Ticket Wi-Fi event now running: Ticket available February 27 through March 2

As of February 27, 2015, the Eon Ticket has become available via Wi-Fi download code.

Read more on Bulbanews

For the first time in the history of my Poke-gaming, I got the Eon Ticket. Still think this was a better idea than the whole StreePass "plan" of theirs. Would've saved a lot of time, effort, and luck if they had just done something like this from the start. Oh, well, I don't run GameFreak or whatever, so whatever they think is a "good" idea, we have no control over. *rolls eyes*

For the first time in the history of my Poke-gaming, I got the Eon Ticket. Still think this was a better idea than the whole StreePass "plan" of theirs. Would've saved a lot of time, effort, and luck if they had just done something like this from the start. Oh, well, I don't run GameFreak or whatever, so whatever they think is a "good" idea, we have no control over. *rolls eyes*

Gamefreak doesn't decide the events if i remember right the pokemon company international does

Got one for my AlphaSapphire game and one for my hubby so we're finally both set now. I really wish that Nintendo had thought of this beforehand; running around during the StreetPass weekends to try and get an Eon Ticket was just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom