• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea," D/P airs on CN in March

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Stolen verbatim from Duke's post over on Toon Zone:

Duke said:
- Movie 9 premieres March 23rd at 7PM, then repeats 1.5 hours later.
- Right now it looks like CN will continue to air the final 5 episodes of Season 9 as normal, but since the grids don't show a title change nor do they show episode titles, this is obviously subject to change.

So we're getting the first 5 eps of D/P before the rerun break?

I hope PUSA isn't stupid enough to keep the BF opening for the first 5 D/P eps.

Ah, we have a break right before my favorite episode so far, but atleast we'll see Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Starly, and Carnivine before then.

And YES, Movie Premiere!

D:

They couldn't have PICKED a worse day and time. I have to give a concert that night at 8. Oh well....I'm sure it'll come on another day.

Doesn't that mean we only get up through DP 3, just cause 2 of those 5 are still the last two BF episodes. That makes sense though, just cause those were the three played at the same time with a few week break after it.

Scott85 said:
I hope PUSA isn't stupid enough to keep the BF opening for the first 5 D/P eps.

I doubt it. 4Kids changed the opening when Advanced came along, and since PUSA loves to imitate them, they're likely to do the same thing with D/P.

Evil Azurill said:
They couldn't have PICKED a worse day and time. I have to give a concert that night at 8. Oh well....I'm sure it'll come on another day.

Well, you could just program your VCR :p

Great Liver said:
Doesn't that mean we only get up through DP 3, just cause 2 of those 5 are still the last two BF episodes. That makes sense though, just cause those were the three played at the same time with a few week break after it.

No...there are five Season 9 episodes remaining after "Home is Where the Start Is" airs on the 3rd.

Last edited:
Oh, so you guys are getting FREAKIN' D/P, and us Canadians are still watching the once-a-week reruns of Advanced Battle, because YTV supports SOVA.

No...there are five Season 9 episodes remaining after "Home is Where the Start Is" airs on the 3rd.

Yeah.

The Hikari Into Episode.
The Find Pikachu Episode (Starly and Carnivine)
The Shinji Episode
The Budew Episode
And the Turtwig Episode

If PUSA decides to immediately start D/P after AG191 (with no one-week break for any reason), and with one new premier each week, the airdates will be:

DP001: March 10
DP002: March 17
DP003: March 24
DP004: March 31
DP005: April 7

Leaving the gap between The end of DP005 and D/P's US release at 2 weeks and one day. The question is what they plan to do with Season 10...

Gabbiani:

Hey, it was A LOT worse than that, with multiple use bad language, and so many disses at almost everyone and everything. So please, realise that that was like a 4Kids One Piece edit x100 when I toned down that post. I thought it might have offended my friends, especially my comments about SOVA and Ash, and they're more important to me than a stupid new season of Pokémon anyway. Today has also been a really depressing day for me.

Oh, so you guys are getting FREAKIN' D/P, and us Canadians are still watching the once-a-week reruns of Advanced Battle, because YTV supports SOVA.

Totally uncalled for.

Having a bad day is no excuse to randomly shoot off at people just because they get something before you do. If that was the case, every time I get angry I could say I hate the Japanese because they have DP before anyone.

Was that too rude or something? Imagine if you guys were sitting back, watching Canada get DP while you're watching once-a-week reruns of Advacned Battle, which, in my opinion had the worst Ash voice ever, and it was bound to get worse anyway.

I do watch when I can. I've seen DP001-DP011 and a bunch of BF episodes, but stupid Shogakukan has a problem with 35-year-old Canadian women wathcing Pokémon.

Also, that age and gender thing was based on an old joke. I'm still the same fifteen-year-old male you all know and loathe!

Was that too rude or something? Imagine if you guys were sitting back, watching Canada get DP while you're watching once-a-week reruns of Advacned Battle, which, in my opinion had the worst Ash voice ever, and it was bound to get worse anyway.

I'd buy the DVDs of other seasons and watch those.

Now please stop injecting your personal hatred and intolerance into this discussion.

I live in the UK, where Pokemon hasn't aired properly since the start of Pokemon Advanced. Unless you count Cartoon Network's taking it, blasting through it in a matter of weeks and then not bothering to show any new episodes for months and months. Not that I can watch Cartoon Network.

Y'know what I do? It isn't come onto to the internet and moan about it and give off abuse to other people, I deal with it and use alternative means to watch it instead. Like, y'know, downloading it. Which y'know anyone can do?

I can't download it. My computer is so full of my parent's music (and I delete my own stuff all the time just so the computer won't blow becasue we're always on "No Hard Disc Space Left" and I delete my stuff just to shut the computer up, just to have the space quickly filled for more of my parents' music.

I also HATE Torrents.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom