• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY083: Crossing the Snow Mountains! Mammoo and Yukinooh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Cross the Snow Mountains! Mammoo and Yukinooh!!
Airs: July 30

x8Wv9qo.jpg

This should be Fun :) I Liked this part of the Game so this should be fun to do here :)

This episode's events seem to be based around the Frost Cavern and Kalos Route 17 in the games.

Umm so the gap between Laverre and Anistar gyms will be about 10 episodes? dang, that's short :eek: I'd guess we should be getting Snowbelle Gym before XY100, I'm starting to think there will be a post league arc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this episode will play out with Team Rocket filling the role of Team Flare or if a new plot involving Mamoswine and Abomasnow will be featured.

I wonder if this episode will play out with Team Rocket filling the role of Team Flare.

Considering they did with the Electric Plant and Pokeball Factory, chances are...

I assume it will be Route 17, just with Abomasnow appearing their instead of in the Frost Cavern. I wonder what the Mamoswine and Abomasnow will have to do with the episode.

I assume it will be Route 17, just with Abomasnow appearing their instead of in the Frost Cavern. I wonder what the Mamoswine and Abomasnow will have to do with the episode.

Why?

Frost Cavern had the storyline involving Mamoswine, the blizzard and the distressed Abomasnow, why is Route 17 the focus of everyone's mind.

Is there something I'm missing.

Wasn't there a Mamoswine concerned about an Abomasnow in the games, because of the unexpected blizzard (or something) because of Team Flare antagonizing Abomasnow in the caves?

So what's with the Route 17 speculation?

Why?

Frost Cavern had the storyline involving Mamoswine, the blizzard and the distressed Abomasnow, why is Route 17 the focus of everyone's mind.

Is there something I'm missing.

Wasn't there a Mamoswine concerned about an Abomasnow in the games, because of the unexpected blizzard (or something) because of Team Flare antagonizing Abomasnow in the caves?

I don't know. Maybe because of "Snow Mountains" being in the title and since there are high levels of snow in Route 17, myself and others just assume that the episode will take place in Route 17. But you do have a point though, because there are mountains (I think) of snow near the Frost Cavern, so they could be there. Either way, I find it weird that the journey is going to go like this.

XY073: Ash and co. enter Laverre City.
XY074: Ash battles the Laverre City Gym Leader.
XY075: Ash and co. are still in Laverre City.
XY076: They leave Laverre City and are in a forest like are.
XY077: They are in some place where the Pokemon Sky Relay is being held.
Pikachu Special episode: They are in some sort of place where the filming of a movie is located.
XY078: They go to the Poke Ball Factory, which is supposed to be in Laverre City.
XY079: They're now in Dendemille Town.
XY080: Now they're at the Lost Hotel?
XY081: They're in some place where a Gourgeist Fesitval is being held.
XY082: They're at the Frost Cavern/Route 17?

It seems a little bit confusing to me.

Here is an image from the episode.

img_next150730.jpg

Really nice pic,

Also couldn't the cavern be in route 17? I mean the anime isn't concerned where things are as demonstrated by the episode line.

I have a feeling Serena will blush once she sees Ash touching her like that, with Ash thinking that Serena is getting a fever from being out in the cold.

Well, you need the Mamoswine from the Frost Cavern to travel on Kalos Route 17 in the games.

Well this will be great for amour shipping fans they will really like this picture, i joined when YouTube user Serena Haruka stated the images of Ash holding Serena so in the Abomasnow episode i looked at bulbapedia and this forum i am currently hyped up about XY080-XY082

I have a feeling Serena will blush once she sees Ash touching her like that, with Ash thinking that Serena is getting a fever from being out in the cold.

Well, you need the Mamoswine from the Frost Cavern to travel on Kalos Route 17 in the games.

But being on Route 17 is going away from Frost Cavern and the Abomasnow unless in the anime the Frost Caverns are near Route 17 instead of technically being separated from Dendemille Town.

But being on Route 17 is going away from Frost Cavern and the Abomasnow unless in the anime the Frost Caverns are near Route 17 instead of technically being separated from Dendemille Town.

Although, in the games, there are Abomasnow in Route 17, as well as the Mamoswine that you ride along Route 17. Either way, I'm not too fussed about where I want this episode to take place. I'm just happy that it takes place in snowy location.

Here is a summary of the episode courtesy of Dephender.

As they're making their way towards Anistar City, Ash and friends rent Mamoswine so they can take a shortcut over some snow mountains. On their way over the mountains, they encounter a sick Snover and an Abomasnow that's trying to protect it. Wanting to help the Snover, Ash and the others split up to search for ingredients to a medicine for it. However, Team Rocket have been following them into the mountains and seize the opportunity to capture the Mamoswine and Abomasnow.

As they're making their way towards Anistar City, Ash and friends rent Mamoswine so they can take a shortcut over some snow mountains. On their way over the mountains, they encounter a sick Snover and an Abomasnow that's trying to protect it. Wanting to help the Snover, Ash and the others split up to search for ingredients to a medicine for it. However, Team Rocket have been following them into the mountains and seize the opportunity to capture the Mamoswine and Abomasnow.

Of course I'm wrong, it has nothing to do with Frost Caverns. Because why not? As if some wild Abomasnow and the player character riding Mamoswine was ENOUGH for the writers and producers. Forget about that special Abomasnow in Frost Caverns.

Bonnie looks kinda cute in her Delibird outfit. I'm glad that Clemont's practicing riding Mamoswine too. :p

Here is a new picture from the episode.

FeFOvmf.png

Here is a new summary courtesy of Dephender, although there is no new information.

Ash and friends rent Mamoswine in order to cross a tough snow mountain area. They encounter a sick Snover in the mountains an in wanting to help it, start searching for ingredients for a medicine, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom