• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY088: Memories of the Train! Citron and Horubee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY088: Memories of the Train! Citron and Horubi!!
Airs: September 17

mHsBNkx.jpg

Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends fall into a pitfall! This causes Clemont to remember when he first caught Bunnelby!!

Here is a new image from the episode.

img_next150917.jpg

Re: XY087: Memories of the Train! Citron and Horubi!!

Is Bunnelby going to evolve here.......Ya I think So!!!

And here I thought Bunnelby was destined to be nothing more than a bland filler Poke. Glad to be proven wrong~

We finally have a summary:(thanks to Dephender)
"Ash and his friends fall into a pitfall! This causes Clemont to remember when he first caught Bunnelby!!"
I'm not really liking the first part of the summary,I hope its not THOSE idiots again.

Bunnelby backstory! This is brilliant!

I hope its not THOSE idiots again.
I hope it is! :-D

After last week's episode I'm so glad that Horubee is getting more screentime as it is such a watchable pokemon! Not sure I want it to evolve but que sera sera...

Huh. I guess he IS going to evolve!

Glad to see an episode based around Bunnelby. Just hoping that he doesn't evolve (not that I really think he will anyway).

Since the data broadcast provided a Diggersby, it seems Clemon'ts Bunnelby will evolve? it doesn't look there's another trainer with a Diggersby or a wild one appearing here.

Bunnelby is not evolving here. There was a XY poster that came our about a week or two ago that featured evolutions and captures as far as XY0898, but Bunnelby was featured as unevolved.

If anything, this episode will be mostly depicted as a flashback. We will see how Clemont met Bunnelby.

I don't think Bunnelby is going to evolve here. Granted, it may never, but that's fine with me. My guess is that the Diggersby is either in a flashback or a bully Mon (owned or not, I don't know), though it could be both. Seeing how Bunnelby is in so many bandages in one of the previews, I'm guessing that either it was bullied by a Diggersby in the past and Clemont helped it, or this "pitfall" was made by a Diggersby and Bunnebly challenges it, getting pretty hurt in the process. Hard to really say at this point, since we need more info to gain a better understanding, but my guess is that the Diggersby is a bully who either picked on Bunnelby in the past or is picking on the gang now and Bunnelby takes it on.

And here I thought Bunnelby was destined to be nothing more than a bland filler Poke. Glad to be proven wrong~

He's like Cilan's Dwebble/Crustle, dude totally wrecked everything in his path.

maybe it's like when Clemont holds Bunnelby (As shown in the preview), it begins to evolve.......maybe?

Oooh, so we get some backstory on Bunnelby, do we? Well, that's always a good thing.

This should be a good episode, I'm really curious that see how Clemont met Bunnelby. The timeline of the events is interesting too since this occurred after Clemont was kicked out of the gym but before he met Ash in Lumiose.

I wonder why title has the English word train written in kana instead of using "densha"?

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends end up falling into a pitfall during a battle against Team Rocket. Bonnie points out this is the exact same thing that happened to them once before, which makes Clemont remember what caused him to catch Bunnelby.

Here is a new image of the episode.

TYjkvOr.png

It looks like Bunnelby was a mischievous Pokemon before Clemont caught it.

I think he isnt going to evolve at all
Just reconnection with each other from their stroy how they met besides Bunnelbly is wounded from possible from battle or facing Team Rocket or have fallen from cliff got hurt badly or something

Its possible Bunnelby felt he wasn't getting to munch attetion since Clemont was getting stronger bond with his Luxray and Chespin more
as Bunnebly wasn't getting it

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Bunnelby is Clemont's trusty partner. But incredibly, the reason the two first met was because Bunnelby stole Clemont's apples!? And what was it Clemont spotted just before he started chasing Bunnelby?

After being attacked by Team Rocket in a forest, Ash and his friends end up falling into a pitfall. While they managed to get rid of Team Rocket, the attack used then causes a hole to open in the ground, causing them to fall below the ground. Bonnie then mentions the same thing happened to them once before. That was the story of when Clemont met Bunnelby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom