• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title for 7/05/07

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
Basically the Pokemon verision of Home Alone

Pikachu In Charge!
Pikachu no rusuban!
Airdate: July 5, 2007

Script: Aya Matsui
Animation Director: Akihiro Tamagawa

Summary: Ash and Co. decide to make a trip on a ship for tourists. They call out all of their Pokémon to show them the beautiful view they have from inside. Since there's still a lot of time left before the ship takes off, the group decide to do some shopping nearby, leaving the Pokémon alone on board. The situation ends in a chaos..

From Sushi of SPPf

Hah, it's been waaaay too long since we had a Pokemon only episode - probably the closest thing we've had in recent years would be the Bonsly/Mime Jr episode. Looking forward to this one, the Pokemon centric eps are always a blast.

Meowth's bound to end up involved in it too, so I hope we get the other TR Pokemon in the mix as well.

I regard the gambaru episodes (DP007, DP013) as essentially Pokémon-only episodes. I wonder if there will be more such Pokémon character development stories? Probably not.

This sounds like the Pikachu shorts, except in the actual show.

I hope we get some Buizel Vs. Croagunk action, some Buneary crushing on Pikachu action, some mentally disturbed Pachirisu action, some saluting Sudowoodo action, and Staravia having some more brain damage.

I guess no Wayward Cave Arc (unless they moved it) like speculated since apparently they fall of the Cycling Road in next weeks episode, but however...this has the making to be a classic.

And I demand for Carnivine to be in it!

Is the animation director good? Any examples of recent episodes?

some Buneary crushing on Pikachu action

Tackle of Undying Love plzkthnx =P

Yeah, with the team we have now and the personalities of other Pokemon, this looks to be a pretty funny episode.

I guess no Wayward Cave Arc (unless they moved it) like speculated since apparently they fall of the Cycling Road in next weeks episode, but however...this has the making to be a classic.

It was a given that some of the other tag battle partners weren't going to be featured in the anime. Ash and co. really have no reason to go to Iron Island, the Wayward cave, the route after Victory road, and they may not even go to the island where the Battle Tower is located either.

I think Cheryl was only featured because she was in a standard game route that the writers could easily bring into the anime. All the other tag battle partners are in "sidequest" areas that Ash and co. really have no reason to go to.

I'd say Iron Island is likely really - but it'll probably be expanded. The point it is in the game is a pretty good location for them to take a diversion from the main quest for a bit - and probably have a Contest there. They did it in Hoenn at around about that time, but had to make up their own islands. At least in Sinnoh they have somewhere that actually exists to go to.

We wont see Riley though.. I'd say that's pretty damned certain.

It was a given that some of the other tag battle partners weren't going to be featured in the anime. Ash and co. really have no reason to go to Iron Island, the Wayward cave, the route after Victory road, and they may not even go to the island where the Battle Tower is located either.

I think Cheryl was only featured because she was in a standard game route that the writers could easily bring into the anime. All the other tag battle partners are in "sidequest" areas that Ash and co. really have no reason to go to.

I think Iron Island will be shown at some point in their journey, because if they're taking a ship from Canalave City to Snowpoint City (Or near Lake Acuity) they may arrive on Iron Island for one reason or another. You got to think, they have no real reason to back track all the way from Canalave to Snowpoint by going through Mt. Coronet, would they?

I think they'll probably include the islands that Buck is on, especially as I see that getting turned into a Battle Frontier-like area by the 3rd Games.

Uh-oh...remember how the flying types always seem to be left out of these? :(

Chaos with the Pokémon in the episode after Happiny evolves? It's going to be like Togepi all over again for Pikachu.

This sounds like a cool episode, it hasn't been done like this since season one. And yah I hope Team Rockets Pokemon will be involved, Meowth and Pikachu are the only Pokemon to remember that adventure LOL. I can't wait for this one. And hopefully it will show Ash/Dawn/Brock/Jessie/James working together on the side to get there Pokemon back.

Although this episode could be fun, I seriously doubt it. The Secret Base of Dancing Pokemon was the only Pika-short I liked, the rest made me wanna kill. There's only so much " Pika pika!" "Pochama!" "Bui bui!" I can tolerate.

Whoa shit!

Aya Matsumi, the writer of this, wrote Do I Hear a Ralts.

And the animation director...worked on the Claydol episode.

MOTHER FUCKING WIN!

No Mira-chan...? D=

Oh well, there's always hope with the next episode title.

Is this the last new episode before the 10th movie?

If so, I can see why they're spending it as a filler just showcasing the gang's Pokemon. Considering the director said Movie 10 will be more Pokemon-centric, I can see this being a "preview" as to what we're going to get.

Yup, as usually the week of the movie is a break...meaning we have only three new episodes for like over a month. :X

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom